Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's cumming to South Park Lounge w/ me Thurs, 6/13???

Since it was monsooning last week i was so upset that i couldn t go to SPL last thursday night.

Since I heard it was off the hook last week, I was wondering who else is going.

i hope it doesnt rain!!!!

P.S....... jerryetc....or something, dont reply cause i read enough of you and its mark carucci's and tommy d's party, not uers:eek:

Originally posted by jerzgirl318

Since it was monsooning last week i was so upset that i couldn t go to SPL last thursday night.

P.S....... jerryetc....or something, dont reply cause i read enough of you and its mark carucci's and tommy d's party, not uers:eek:

I absolutly agree this character is running around like he runs the party:blown: :hat:

dkny: well i went last week.. it was a lot of fun.. music is great.. the crowd is pretty.. this week the tiki bar should be open (weather permitting) we got there at 11:15 it was pretty busy.. i have to work this week so i won't be going.. but probably next week.

dani

I am almost positive it will pick up, its in a good spot with good promoters...I havent been there yet, so i cant give you my full bown opinion, but i am def going to check it out...who spins there? I hate going to places if the music is shitty...especially if you are used to listening to good music ALL the time...

Originally posted by clittle672

metro was packed cause they had an open bar and admission! i hope south park picks up cause i am so sick of metro!

Wrong, there is a cover and there is no open bar...

If South Park picks up Metro could have a bit more room like I said. The new Thus. party has picked up where the Fri. party left off.... I have heard Louis spin and he is an ok dj.... But not nearly in Richies league.... (thats not a bad thing, hes new and young)

Originally posted by clittle672

metro was packed cause they had an open bar and admission! i hope south park picks up cause i am so sick of metro!

Get your facts straight before you post. Maybe SP will have another DJais VIP card giveaway.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Get your facts straight before you post. Maybe SP will have another DJais VIP card giveaway.

Thats a low dig DJdanfury--- I hope everyone comes out an the rain holds off -- this place is going to be the new north jersey hot spot so everyoen should go there - will be there find me for shots

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Thats a low dig DJdanfury--- I hope everyone comes out an the rain holds off -- this place is going to be the new north jersey hot spot so everyoen should go there - will be there find me for shots

Please, a low dig??... the truth hurts... like sitting on a bicycle with the seat missing. Your party will not blow up b/c a bunch of promoters plug the hell out of it on a message board that reaches 100 people..... I always have an open mind for new spots but if I want to dress up Illl go to Caurusos and mingle w/ the rich crowd and pre mixed CDs....

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Barker, and Bon.....this wasn't aimed at you guys whatsoever, just hate that SP promoters are trying to talk ish about Metro when its not true.

Just for the record...................Metro ALWAYS charges a cover and NEVER, EVER has an open bar. Why would you even try to compare metro thursdays with this new party? There is nothing to compare. This new place , from what i am told , is going after a very upscale, dressed up, non club crowd. Metro Lounge is about energy, craziness, sound, lights, ...................and Richie Rydell rippin everyone apart week after week:eek: No need to start any drama for thursday nights. Hope you guys have a good party. Bringing even more people to the north jersey area is a good thing.

sorry for the mix up... i was told that Metro open bar stuff from someone who i thought was reliable.. this person told me this before i went to SP. he also said he went and there was no admission.. when i talk to him i will have to thank him for making me look like an asshole! i hope he reads this!

the bottom line

1. why would metro people post replys on a spl message board if they weren t afraid of spl.

2. what promoters are talking shit about metro......as far as i can see, Mark Carucci, an Primetime, whos party spl is, hasn t posted anything on here!!!!

3. and why is metro being compared to spl????? i mean lets campare them

METRO

a. metro is dirty

b. metro is 18+ teem party

c. yes richy is great

d. 10 - 20$'s is to high of an addmission

SPL

a. its is the most beautiful club in n.j.

b. promoters doing the party are the best in nnj, cause they know how to run a party

c. for there outside area!!!!!

d. addmission is low

e. for the beautiful croud

i am just saying can t u 18 year old people post on another board cause trashing SPL on a Spl board is not going to change the fact the metro is now a teen party cause of SPL

look i am not taking sides but lets be for real......THE IS THE TRUTH!!!

see u tomarrow night at south park

ok now, read this quote everybody. then i want you guys to read the latest quote by jerzgirl318 on my post below.

Jerzegirl, if anyone has an agenda its you. Comparing an established party to a new one is just stupid on your behalf. You have 2 posts so I am sure your just the next run of the mill idiot to come along and don't worry, others will follow. I brought Metro into the post as a joke (this board should not be taken so serously newbie) b/c it was a bit too packed for me last Thus.

I am 28 and have more than enough peeps my age to chill with there so your comparison is just....... stupid once again...

Have fun Thus.

You are getting a little defensive for no reason. I did not say anything bad about your club.As i did not mention anything about anything to do with promoters (tommyd is a friend of metros by the way) I was tryng to say that these parties , in NO WAY , conflict with each other. WHICH IS A GOOD THING! I also wished you luck on your party and think bringing extra people to north jersey on a thursday night is a good thing. so lets not get into any drama. I think you took me saying "comparing" the wrong way. Your competition on the thursday is with Carussos, who has a good ,UPSCALE, thursday night. Which, as i said before , is what i was TOLD you guys are going for. Thats why i said you cant compare the 2 clubs.Metro is metro(there was really no need for you to try and knock metro, I think it speaks for itself and i really dont think it is "dirty")And we go for a way different crowd than carussos and your place. If anything , metro and joeys go for the club crowd, and i dont see us ever disrespecting each other on this board, do you? And I am posting on this thread cause there was totally wrong info givin about metro, and i was correcting it, nothing against you guys. Hope if you misunderstood what i meant this clears it up. . As i said before........................GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PARTY!

the bottom line

1. why would metro people post replys on a spl message board if they weren t afraid of spl.

2. what promoters are talking shit about metro......as far as i can see, Mark Carucci, an Primetime, whos party spl is, hasn t posted anything on here!!!!

3. and why is metro being compared to spl????? i mean lets campare them

METRO

a. metro is dirty

b. metro is 18+ teem party

c. yes richy is great

d. 10 - 20$'s is to high of an addmission

SPL

a. its is the most beautiful club in n.j.

b. promoters doing the party are the best in nnj, cause they know how to run a party

c. for there outside area!!!!!

d. addmission is low

e. for the beautiful croud

i am just saying can t u 18 year old people post on another board cause trashing SPL on a Spl board is not going to change the fact the metro is now a teen party cause of SPL

look i am not taking sides but lets be for real......THE IS THE TRUTH!!!

see u tomarrow night at south park

here is the other quote, now mind you this person has never been there, but now they can say that is the most beautiful club in nnj, the most beautiful crowd and admission is low, oh and there outside area.

are u jerry whatever, cause i know tommy or wasim wouldn't slack on the post like this. hey jerry if you're gonna use other screen names use them correctly.

i thought it was a very good observation.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

here is the other quote, now mind you this person has never been there, but now they can say that is the most beautiful club in nnj, the most beautiful crowd and admission is low, oh and there outside area.

are u jerry whatever, cause i know tommy or wasim wouldn't slack on the post like this. hey jerry if you're gonna use other screen names use them correctly.

i thought it was a very good observation.

I was thinking the same thing while reading this post...

If you have never been there how can you say how beautiful the place and people are....