Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Bathrooms

andrewthomas

unisex or seperate  

16 members have voted

1. 1. unisex or seperate

• unisex
    • seperate

Keep them separate. Having the cameras in the bathrooms are cool but keep the guys with the guys and the girls with the girls. I can just imagine what could happen if in Space they decided to make the bathrooms unisex. :eek: Way, way out of our needs around here. Miami is known for a place to let go and people take that very seriously. Best thing to do is keep it separate.

Originally posted by vicman

btw, i vote for separate because its a known fact that girls take longer in the lew, and i dont want to be waiting more than necessary to use the facilities to head the call of nature

This reply has nothing to do w/the thread.... But I have to tell you that looking at you pics in your sig is making hungry.... I think its lunch time.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

to be honest...i really dont care...i mean i prefer seperate bathrooms, just b/c girls take a long time!!! and that would just make waiting in line even longer....guys are in and out, and anyways...girls always sneak into the guys bathroom anyways...

YUP! I agree...keep the bathrooms seperate...that way when there is a long line in the girls bathroom I can keep on sneaking into the guys bathroom and be in and out b4 the girls line even progresses 3 people:tongue: ;)

Fabric in London had a pretty cool set-up, it was a combination of the two.

There were seperate areas to "take care of your business," but the front area w/ the sinks and mirrors was uni-sex. Picture a room w/ two seperate hallways that meet in a common area.

Originally posted by joeygk

There were seperate areas to "take care of your business," but the front area w/ the sinks and mirrors was uni-sex. Picture a room w/ two seperate hallways that meet in a common area.

I like that idea better... :cool:

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah...good idea:) I have a question though...let's say I'm in the hallway 4 the girls bathroom....and they r taking waaaay to long...could I sneak into the hallway for the guys bathroom?? lol:tongue: It's always so much easier! For the most part, the guys just usually let you cut right to the front:tongue:

vicman is right when he corrects and says that new york does not only have unisex bathrooms.

but i prefer separate. i don't need to watch men pee, and they make a big mess out of bathrooms - well, worse than we do. and don't you guys ever get pee-shy? but i need my privacy and regrouping space. i prefer guys not watching me when i readjust my boobs.

• 2 weeks later...