Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening - Martinique!!!

MARTINIQUE IN POINT PLEASANT, 117 BROADWAY AVE. ITS ON THE MAIN AVE. THAT APPROACHES THE BEACH. AFTER YOU DO THE U-TURN BEHIND THE GAS STATION AND DUNKIN DONUTS, MAKE THE FIRST RIGHT ONTO BROADWAY ( THERE'S A SIGN THAT SAYS "TO BEACH AREA" THATS THE RIGHT YOU MAKE). GO TO FIRST LIGHT AND MAKE A LEFT AND PARK BEHIND BUILDING. 21 AND OVER.:)

wait, when is this opening? Give us alittle more info...whats the setup like ( sandbar?, surfclub?) Is it going to be anything like Tiki bar, because that would absolutely suck...and most importantly...who is spinning?! WE all know who I think should be in there, hehe...

direct: Remember - the DJ isnt only the music, hes the MOTHERFKN ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, when is this opening? Give us alittle more info...whats the setup like ( sandbar?, surfclub?) Is it going to be anything like Tiki bar, because that would absolutely suck...and most importantly...who is spinning?! WE all know who I think should be in there, hehe...

direct: Remember - the DJ isnt only the music, hes the MOTHERFKN ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

THE SETUP IS ALONG THE LINES OF SURFCLUB. IT HAS A VIP SECTION, AN AWESOME MARTINI BAR, A RAISED DANCE FLOOR WITH A RAISED DJ BOOTH THAT OVERLOOKS THE WHOLE CLUB, A HUGE OVAL BAR AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN. ITS A REALLY NICE PLACE.

THERE ARE TWO DJ'S THAT TRADE ON AND OFF, ALL HOUSE MUSIC. THE PLACE HOLDS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND THERE IS PARKING ON THE PREMISES.

Originally posted by salgo

THE SETUP IS ALONG THE LINES OF SURFCLUB. IT HAS A VIP SECTION, AN AWESOME MARTINI BAR, A RAISED DANCE FLOOR WITH A RAISED DJ BOOTH THAT OVERLOOKS THE WHOLE CLUB, A HUGE OVAL BAR AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN. ITS A REALLY NICE PLACE.

THERE ARE TWO DJ'S THAT TRADE ON AND OFF, ALL HOUSE MUSIC. THE PLACE HOLDS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND THERE IS PARKING ON THE PREMISES.

PLEASE dont compare your place to Surf.....ITS NOTHING LIKE IT - I've been there. Its a nice small place with a huge bar but nothing like Surf.

maybe there is a misunderstanding here. i was asked if it was like tiki bar or surfclub. its nothing like tiki bar, its a club now....so its like surfclub. it was a comparison. i love the surfclub, im there every sunday. also, it was totally remodeled this summer. it is now a club, on fridays. come check it out on a friday before you tell people what you think it is, thats all i ask. ill even buy you a drink latinaz. any more questions, just ask.

by the way, its not that small at all. its not as big as surf, surf is pretty big.

Originally posted by salgo

Please dont tell me that DJ Paul is your resident!!!! That boy couldnt mix Kool Aide let alone House music.

DJ PAUL is no longer at martinique...thank god!!! no, there are two DJ's from up north. they are down there for the summer. there are two b/c one usually needs off for a guest spot or whatever. the music is really good, you should come check it out! there isnt any promotions for this club yet, so martinique is relying solely on word of mouth. the club was recently taken over by a new owner, and a new general manager, and we are relying on you " the People" to make it happen....later guys...

Originally posted by bearall

DJ PAUL is no longer at martinique...thank god!!! no, there are two DJ's from up north. they are down there for the summer. there are two b/c one usually needs off for a guest spot or whatever. the music is really good, you should come check it out! there isnt any promotions for this club yet, so martinique is relying solely on word of mouth. the club was recently taken over by a new owner, and a new general manager, and we are relying on you " the People" to make it happen....later guys...

Who are they?? Whats the format??? Please give us a little info please. Thanks

the format is the same as any club down the shore. the music is the same. the dj's are all friends with the other dj's in belmar, seaside, or anywhere else. come check it out, you may even know us or our friends.