Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph - bliss v Lust - this friday - june 14th

jcbliss

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

Saleen - your on the reduced list plus 2 under saleen... its $5.00..

see ya tonight!

thanks..

thanks too all of you who braved the weather to make it out last night..it was great to see all of the cp'er as well as the loyal faces who weren't afraid of the rain..big props to Mr. Ralph for absolutely rocking it and being a top guy!! thanks everyone..

cyou all on july 3rd at level

Jon

hello to the cp family....jon i heard the party with dave ralph was off the hook. i will make sure to make it to the next gathering of bliss in ft.lauderdale. i over did it @ chris fortier and steve porter @ crobar last friday and ended up catching the flu. but i will come back strong and dance my arse off to you and parks & wilson & slacker & quivver & mike hiratzka & all the other therapy providers at level for the 4th of july bash. i have to break out of the routine and take a drive to ft.lauderdale to check out the bliss gathering. i'm sure i will find beautiful house music and beautiful hot blondies as well. looking forward to introducing myself to you as i know you probably know me from the infamous groovejet days.

great and beautiful house music. the only reason to make an appearance @ level. c u then jon. only a few weeks away. great excuse to dance on a wednesday evening. this 4th is going to be a memorable one. bliss equals the best parties in miami. jack & coke's equals many smiles on party peoples faces.