Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club this past Sunday...

I know this probably sounds like every other Surf Club Sunday review but.........

Once again, Kirk Lopez did a great job early on making the entire place go crazy. Tons of energy, Great looking crowd, and 2 good sets by K-Lo and I believe Sal Parm. The SF Sat crew has completly taken over Surf Sundays. I couldn't go 10 steps without seeing an SF head.

The only thing that was a buzz kill about Surf was how the Nets f'd up the lead they had in the 4th...........:mad:

Other than that......Surf was off the hinges.....

BTW .....The Chocolate Track and Ride the Trip brought me back some memories.......

Originally posted by djdanfury

Other than that......Surf was off the hinges.....

BTW .....The Chocolate Track and Ride the Trip brought me back some memories.......

agreed....and there were definitely some good old tracks......had a great time sunday.......:D

Kirk Did a Great Job As usual......and Sal Parm Also played very well from what i heard. Surf Club is Always a good time. Hope some of you come again this weekend to hear Two of the Biggest Up and Coming DJS in Jersey......Cris Monaco and Mark AMATUCCI...Will be Spinning at like 9 pm to close.