Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If i was to go with numark or gemini

neither.. I'm gonna HAVE to say save up and buy Technic 1200's. Why? cuz when I was in the same position as you..people constantly told me not to waste my money and to buy Technics. Needless to say, I am SOO glad I did. However, If you are not serious about getting into this because believe me it IS an EXPENSIVE hobby Then I would recommend either the Gemini 2100's or Stanton STr8100's maybe even the STR8-80's if u must budget. But please, STAY AWAY from numark Turntables

Originally posted by excelongt

neither.. I'm gonna HAVE to say save up and buy Technic 1200's. Why? cuz when I was in the same position as you..people constantly told me not to waste my money and to buy Technics. Needless to say, I am SOO glad I did. However, If you are not serious about getting into this because believe me it IS an EXPENSIVE hobby Then I would recommend either the Gemini 2100's or Stanton STr8100's maybe even the STR8-80's if u must budget. But please, STAY AWAY from numark Turntables

buy techs and if you get sick of spinning sell them....used mint techs you can sell for like 50 bucks less than what you got it for its not like your losing money.....the money stays w/ the techs as long as you take care of it. techs arent going down in price anytime soon.