Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/11

weyes

it's never too late to call an old friend up again to see how he or she's doing or what s/he's been up to. if the fear of it being awkward is what's keeping you from doing it, keep in mind that you can always call the conversation short when it feels that way; don't miss out on a potential rekindling of a great friendship.

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

hey, joeygk and gmccookny, it's funny how so many of us have dsl :D ! my roommate and i finally got our computers networked to that yesterday after about a month of trying tirelessly :spin2: .

I don't have DSL------>I've got cable modem/broadband! :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

you said it, brotha man ;)

BTW...is that paella in your sig?/?

paella? where?

well i just changed part of my sig, bui had cookies instead of the marshmellow fluff..letsee..i got baklava, sweet bread, marshmellow fluff, some japanese or chinese cookies, and some other stuff i cant seem to remember at the moment.

Originally posted by vicman

paella? where?

well i just changed part of my sig, bui had cookies instead of the marshmellow fluff..letsee..i got baklava, sweet bread, marshmellow fluff, some japanese or chinese cookies, and some other stuff i cant seem to remember at the moment.

Holy Crappers!

your FluFFy sig looks very reminiscent of my trippy papa smurf sig,

with all the blue-red and white~~~

no :confused:

But Mmmmmmm, baklava !

Originally posted by gmccookny

Holy Crappers!

your FluFFy sig looks very reminiscent of my trippy papa smurf sig,

with all the blue-red and white~~~

no :confused:

But Mmmmmmm, baklava !

ever had a pb & fluff sandwich? chunky pb that compliments the velvety smooth texture of the white delectable fluff?

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't have DSL------>I've got cable modem/broadband! :D

i'm the clueless one who doesn't know the difference :worry: . unless, that is, that dsl is through the phone company and cable/broadband is through the cable co. but my portal says "broadband" on it and we go through the phone co...

:confused:

ever had a pb & fluff sandwich? chunky pb that compliments the velvety smooth texture of the white delectable fluff?

o, and i've sort of wanted to have one of those, but the fluff scares me, and i quit peanut butter cold turkey in 1993 'cause i was eating it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and out of the jar :tongue::hey: .

was it that bad? the pb addiction?

i confess there has been times in the past where i've gone balistic on the pb, and on pb & j sandwiches...and putting pb in my milkshakes, and putting pb with celery and raisins (logs and ants) and pb w/ bananas, and pb on waffles....:(

i confess there has been times in the past where i've gone balistic on the pb, and on pb & j sandwiches...and putting pb in my milkshakes, and putting pb with celery and raisins (logs and ants) and pb w/ bananas, and pb on waffles....:(

I can''t say that i've actually eaten that mixture, VM, but every Halloween i enjoy spreading pb on public phone receivers and watching people's reactions :D

well, it was the summer, so i was only one of a few things:

1. home and watching tv. very easy to just eat a whole lot of peanut butter and not really realize it. and every time i passed the kitchen, i'd dip a big ol' soup spoon into the jar.

2. running off somewhere to have a lot of fun and not have time to make anything to eat (pb&j).

3. wanting to eat something on the way (pb&j).

and i was a teenager and was even more clueless in the kitchen than i am now. then there was the time that my friend kate and i made a whole lot of pb&j sandwiches and tried to give them to homeless people in the park, but most of them got angry at us and said that they didn't like peanut butter and jelly. after so many refusals, we ate them. but i never did anything else with peanut butter, from a chef's standpoint or a delinquent's (gmccookny! that's just wrong! save that for april fool's, not my favorite holiday :nono: !)!