Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOMEGROWN wassup!!

Originally posted by apotheosis

great pic. Altho I actually was looking over to make sure my bag'o stuff was still laying on the table.

I was a perfect gentleman.

Hey you, nice meeting you last night..and i wana see the pics before u post them hehe..plsss..btw i imed u online..check ur messages..:tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

well its a good thing ARTUR doesnt LIKE ur cousin OLYA..because if ARTUR LIKED! ur cousin OLYA then he would prolly ask OLYA to come out..but not because ARTUR LIKES HER...but because shes a nice person...right

Yea what he said :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

well its a good thing ARTUR doesnt LIKE ur cousin OLYA..because if ARTUR LIKED! ur cousin OLYA then he would prolly ask OLYA to come out..but not because ARTUR LIKES HER...but because shes a nice person...right

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NOOO he doesnt LIKE her A LOT..and he would never ask me to ask her come out to make MOVES on her....

Originally posted by sexxyme

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NOOO he doesnt LIKE her A LOT..and he would never ask me to ask her come out to make MOVES on her....

Yea and its not like Artur would want someone who's close to her and knows Artur for a long time to put in a good word for him

:D

Thanks to all of you guys who came out last night and help us kick the party off in style. I am so thrilled that you all enjoyed yourselves. Bigger and better things to come. Just keep coming out and supporting and we will keep the good times rolling. :D

Originally posted by kingartur

YOOO teklord, where is the rest of the pics?

I wanna see the pic with me, scooby and ....... well u know lol post it

Workin... I just woke up. Give a man a break!! Yeah definetely bring Olya out on Thursday, i'll probably check out Pseudo too. Looks like my summer schedule is slowly coming together. Pics will be up shortly. :D

Ghhhost u bitch, come out next time.

Originally posted by djqwest

Someone should contact me regarding broadcasting the "HomeGrown" sessions? Many possibilities.

We definitely will bro. I planned to record all the sets last night, but I didn't realize we were going to be using all the outputs on the mixer we brought. I guess we will be bringing in a different mixer next time. We should definitely work something out.

Hit me off with some contact information @ djqwest@optonline.net

Originally posted by roha3000

We definitely will bro. I planned to record all the sets last night, but I didn't realize we were going to be using all the outputs on the mixer we brought. I guess we will be bringing in a different mixer next time. We should definitely work something out.