Clubplanet Nightlife Community

99 bottles of beer on the wall...

weyes

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there be 26 bottles. all right, you greedy guts, i hope you have a hangover :mad: .

26 bottles of beer on da wall, 26 bottles o' beer, my, that's some smooth stuff, 12 ounces (weyes wipes mouth with back of hand) guess there's one less bottle, but my math ain't so good :worry: . how many left?

LOL.. I'm not wasting beer Eric.. I meant to say I smashed the bottle on the ground AFTER I chugged the liquid down. :)

21 bottles of beer..

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer.. I naturally get this 21st bottle since I'm the biggest alcoholic under the age of 21.. (it's a lil symbolic thing) so now there are..

nineteen bottles of beer on the wall

nineteen bottles of beer on the wall, nineteen bottles of beer, ok, i'll drink one, but don't make fun of me for my low tolerance now 'cause i warned you and it's all your fault because of the peer pressure and you made me do it so i now have the freedom to act really stupid and make out with whomever i please and strip down to my underwear while dancing on the bar and then act like i don't remember it tomorrow and even act all shocked when you show me pictures while really i'm proud that i made you guys really embarrassed to know me ;)

anyway, how many bottles of beer are left now :D ?

17 bottles of beer on the wall..

I DEFINITELY need 3 today.. this Monday is going on FOREVER!! Ahh!! :beer:

Cody drinks 3 bottles and tries to get another one but someone slaps her hand as she's reaching for the next one..

So that leaves..