Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is that meet up thread thingy...

Do you people meet up pre party somewhere?What is the plan for this Friday? I think that a picture is worth a thousand words uless you have the real thing. I prob won't go out late night on Friday BUT i am supposed to meet up with someone in DC for Dinner... soo.... WHERE is the thread?

Vic has to post all the OFFICIAL threads. It's the rules. Unfortunately, he's in the process of moving offices. Well moving from his own private personal office to a cube anyway. So you might have to wait until he gets home and can post from there.

Or someone else might be willing to risk the consequences of Vic's wrath and start and OFFICIAL Friday meetup thread. You never know.

Thought I'd add one more thing. I seem to be very full of myself today. And I don't want to start anymore drama. So please keep in mind that the post you just read is complete BS. OFFICIAL threads are started by anybody who feels the time is right and wants to take the initiative. :)

--whoops-- too late.

who what me, huh?!? turn your back for a moment and i get this...oh yeah, well, i dont have to post the thread, anyone can do, but anyway, let me post it up while i'm at it. the official roll call for s&p & pappa, the official meetup would go up on friday, but we usuually meet up at 1am in the halls to the bathroom in the mainroom or in front of the dj booth at any time, some cp people will always be there.

Originally posted by nourishment

Thought I'd add one more thing. I seem to be very full of myself today. And I don't want to start anymore drama. So please keep in mind that the post you just read is complete BS. OFFICIAL threads are started by anybody who feels the time is right and wants to take the initiative. :)

--whoops-- too late.

grrrrr :mad: :mad: ::cuss: :cuss: