Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Cp Members. If You Post On This Site You R A Dork

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

Most of the time, when I get to work in the morning, I log onto CP before checking my e-mails. I'm a dork. Felt great to get that off my chest.

AND THE CHAIN REACTION BEGINS. ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO FEEL BETTER AND CONFESS?? :balloon:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Is it time for group therapy yet?????

So far SPYGIRL, group therapy is Friday at Djais about 12 ...I think - under the dj booth..

Are you reading this MR. BONSOLID (YIP YIP)!! I'LL BE THERE WITH ALL MY DORKY FRIENDS.:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

ALL YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN HERBS!!!!!!!!!

STIFFY YOU FUCKIN TRADER, YOUR GETTIN SOFT ON ME

YOU TOO JUGGS

VIP TECH - Dont fight it huney..

Come to the LIGHT!!! ITS SAFE IN THE LIGHT :idea:

OK MAYBE NOT THAT ONE...lol

Originally posted by latinaz

So far SPYGIRL, group therapy is Friday at Djais about 12 ...I think - under the dj booth..

Are you reading this MR. BONSOLID (YIP YIP)!! I'LL BE THERE WITH ALL MY DORKY FRIENDS.:D

That sounds ike a good thepary session to me.....:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

You are all fucking pathetic fools.. If i ever see any of the guys out, i will bitch slap them like little fucking punks. & you girls, i will spit in your faces... thanks for the pics, now i know who to punk out...

Why are you so threatened by this topic? Could it be because you know your a fucking nerd? your screen name "tommyarmani" screams "Please look at me I want to be cool" Shit man just look at your quote "I never met a mirror I didn't like" what it should say is :

"I tell myself and others that I am good looking because I don't believe I am and maybe if I say it enough they will be brainwashed into thinking I am"

Please PUNK ME OUT like you said you have seen my picture so I'm sure you can find me.

Originally posted by notallthere

Why are you so threatened by this topic? Could it be because you know your a fucking nerd? your screen name "tommyarmani" screams "Please look at me I want to be cool" Shit man just look at your quote "I never met a mirror I didn't like" what it should say is :

"I tell myself and others that I am good looking because I don't believe I am and maybe if I say it enough they will be brainwashed into thinking I am"

Please PUNK ME OUT like you said you have seen my picture so I'm sure you can find me.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! thats exactly the kind of reaction i was looking for. In case you havent noticed, i was joking around & just wanted to see who would get mad... I think you were also looking for that type of reaction as well, as your comments/thread were "loaded"...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

THANKS SO MUCH!!! thats exactly the kind of reaction i was looking for. In case you havent noticed, i was joking around & just wanted to see who would get mad... I think you were also looking for that type of reaction as well, as your comments/thread were "loaded"...

So TommyArmani - does this mean you will be joining us for the DORK convention...;)

I'll be the first one to buy you a shot...:hat:

PS, as an FYI, although your attempt at psychoanalysis on me based on screen name & signature was a good one, it was a bit off & I find it necessary to correct you. My screen name Tommy armani, came about when I first met my girlfriend. Being that I work in a corporate environment & must dress the part, I was always dressed in beautiful Armani suits & she came up with the cute, affectionate nickname "TommyArmani". One should not nickname themselves & neither did I...As far as my signature is concerned, it is a quote that I find to be hilarious, from a wrestler named Rick Martel (The model) & its sort of an inside joke between a few friends of mine. Thanks...