Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road test..

If you want, my town offers THE EASIEST road test around. They didn't even make me parallel park, and i drove through an orange light. They still passed me :D

Im in Freeport, NY... so if you're willing to make a trip, u should get a license no prob ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

If you want, my town offers THE EASIEST road test around. They didn't even make me parallel park, and i drove through an orange light. They still passed me :D

Im in Freeport, NY... so if you're willing to make a trip, u should get a license no prob ;)

thanks hun, but i think im going to try it one more time..and if that doesnt work.........:blown:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

simple...because shes a hot 19 yr old girl and hot girls usually dont drive places..they usually get driven...i wish i was a hot 21 yr old girl..i hate driving

lol thanks serg <3

but no, the reason for that is...i was always saying.."later, later" and well..here's later..:tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

simple...because shes a hot 19 yr old girl and hot girls usually dont drive places..they usually get driven...i wish i was a hot 21 yr old girl..i hate driving

oh great. keep feeding her ego, then she'll lose the smile and get all bitchy on us.