Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all who came out to HomeGrown last night!

I just want to express my sincerest thanks to all who came out last night and helped us kick off what we hope will be a long lasting and ever growing party for all the DJs and music heads out there. The vibe in that place was absolutely amazing. I saw smiling faces everywhere, and the DJs were absolutely on point. I was digging every beat that I heard last night.

Special thanks to Jon Stephens, Zoran Perkov, Mike C. (aka BrooklynKid), and Bennet for throwing down some incredible beats and helping us make it a great night.

Expect this party to get bigger and better as we work on the details and spread the word about HomeGrown. Keep coming out and supporting us and we will keep the good times rolling. :cool: :cool: :cool:

We are off next Tuesday because there was already a private party booked in advance, but we start up again on the 25th and every Tuesday thereafter. We will keep you posted as to the upcoming lineups.

All I can say is

WOW what a night.

Thank you ALL for coming down and showing your support.

My special thanks goes out to BrooklynKid, Jon Stephens, Zoran Perkov, and Bennet for throwing down some kick ass beats without letting off for a split second. Also VJ RED for the visuals that added that special touch to the grate vibe. And I cant forget JayP and Frank for the flyer that WILL be printed shortly.

Without you none of this would be possible. We’ll keep putting our hart and sole onto it and I promise you, the DJ and the music heads, that it will only get better.

I still get the chills from all the thanks I got through out the night, for having this party. What a feeling. I’m so glad you all had a grate time, I know I did.

From the bottom of my hart

I thank you ALL

Lets keep this thing going,

BOG

:D

Wooohooo...I had a great time last night...like shannon said, excellent vibe, tons of people! :D Great sets ron, jon and bog...oh wait...I wasn't there for those :confused: sorry guys...but I came for the portion of the night I could have!!! :D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Wooohooo...I had a great time last night...like shannon said, excellent vibe, tons of people! :D Great sets ron, jon and bog...oh wait...I wasn't there for those :confused: sorry guys...but I came for the portion of the night I could have!!! :D

Thats it Bog, get with the smashing! ;)

Mike C & Bennett did not dissapoint, as they promised to make everyone happy... and I didn't hear any complaints...

now i have to stop being a lazy ass and listen to bennett's demo thats sitting 3 inches from my cdrom since vinyl the other night...

mikec: uhh... i still have your demo from 4 months ago sitting here... but i've almost burned a hole into it... how about a new one, chief?

Congrats to Ron and Bog for throwing such a great party....Everything from the music to the venue was perfect.....And what made it even better was the fact that so many people from the board came and supported it....Best wishes and continued success with the parties here on after...I know I'm def. going to be there on a weekly basis.....Once again I wanna say thanks for bringing us something that we can all truly look forward to every week......:)

BTW, I heard that Cintron character is a pretty good dj....Maybe one night he can grace us with a set......;):D

Ron, Bog, Mike C., Z, Jon....you guys make us proud!!!!!!! :D

The vibe was INSANE in there! I can't even explain the energy floating around....

I know you guys have been working on this for a while, and it truly was a success....I don't even need to say keep it up, cause it will only get better...

I can't wait to hear some more of our finest contributing to this madness you've created!!!!! Because...yes...I will be there, each and every week!!!!!

<3 you guys!!!