Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday!!!

Come check out Mark Amatucci this Sunday at the Surf Club, anyone who hasn't heard this guy yet don't miss out. He is gonna rip shit up Sunday. Let's all meet at Zee's(latinaz) Bar and get silly, then off to Tempts late night!!! Who's in?

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I may have to tell dad that I am going to have to take a raincheck on father's day! :isok:

Bring your dad to Surf Club, he'll love all the young girls running around! Haha...

You know like they have the national bring your daughter to work day, Sunday is bring your father to Surf Club Sunday!

Yeah Def come Check out Mark Amatucci This Sunday at Surf.....Hes playin with Cris Monaco. GREAT combination of young Talent. Their Styles Resemble DT(Cris) And JP(Mark).

I think im going to be able to run a list for this party for people to go hear Mark. It will give you VIP price. Just gotta clear it with Serge first. Ill let you know.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Come check out Mark Amatucci this Sunday at the Surf Club, anyone who hasn't heard this guy yet don't miss out. He is gonna rip shit up Sunday. Let's all meet at Zee's(latinaz) Bar and get silly, then off to Tempts late night!!! Who's in?

I love you Jarmenio!!!

Then you can all watch me :bounce: off the stage only if someone will catch me - I know Ceotter and JBR said they would be there....hopefully..

Cant wait for this weekend ((GOD I NEED A LIFE)):worry2:

But until then - RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Bring your dad to Surf Club, he'll love all the young girls running around! Haha...

You know like they have the national bring your daughter to work day, Sunday is bring your father to Surf Club Sunday!

SOO AHEM.......Anyone wanna be MY DADDY!!! WHOSE MY DADDY WHOSE MY DADDY!!! :whip2::drunk:

Originally posted by latinaz

SOO AHEM.......Anyone wanna be MY DADDY!!! WHOSE MY DADDY WHOSE MY DADDY!!! :whip2::drunk:

I have this weakness for the latinas (z), if I was going this weekend, I'd be yo daddy. Some other lucky guy is going to have to step in for me this weekend Z...........

Originally posted by njdionysus

I have this weakness for the latinas (z), if I was going this weekend, I'd be yo daddy. Some other lucky guy is going to have to step in for me this weekend Z...........

Dont worry huney - You can be my Daddy next week

:isok: