Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is this week DRAGGING

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Noone can have a worst week than me I am getting laid off end of this week :(

what are you kidding bro?

you're on vacation then! ;)

na, sorry to hear that though.........

Originally posted by tyco

I was just thinking the same thing............

and the days are going by so slow...........:mad:

yeah, this week blows!! I was off on Monday too and I can't believe it's only Wednesday. Time to start using the vacation days and working 3-day work-weeks. Can't beat every Friday and Monday off!

Originally posted by clittle672

everyone on this board seems to be getting laid off or fired...

i am glad i don't have a gorwn up job where that happens:) have you been looking for somewhere else to work?

I just found out yesterday so I am not going to start looking for 1-2 months later I am going to enjoy TEMPTS and make som long weekends at SEASIDE

its not that bad I am going to take the rest of the summer off and be a beach bum and live off unemployment and my severence package

so why are you having the worst week of all of us again?

fuck sorry dude --> congrats! ;)

thats my boy! actually everytime i think of tempts i think of you.. you probably don't even remember but i will never forget walking in to tempts (like 2 summers ago) and you thanking joe and I for coming.. as if you owned that club:) it appears you still do! we still haven't made it down there yet.. i am sure we will be making an appearence soon

Originally posted by tyco

so why are you having the worst week of all of us again?

fuck sorry dude --> congrats! ;)

Well I just dont want to go through the interviews and getting comfortable with another company. I liked all the people I worked with it iws a hassle. Roll over my 401K it is all a big hassle

Originally posted by clittle672

thats my boy! actually everytime i think of tempts i think of you.. you probably don't even remember but i will never forget walking in to tempts (like 2 summers ago) and you thanking joe and I for coming.. as if you owned that club:) it appears you still do! we still haven't made it down there yet.. i am sure we will be making an appearence soon

Who are you talking about

I just found out yesterday so I am not going to start looking for 1-2 months later I am going to enjoy TEMPTS and make som long weekends at SEASIDE

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN SLEEPING TILL 12:00 IN THE AFTERNOON, WAKING UP, GOING TO THE GYM, MABYE SQUEEZE IN A TAN OR A WAX SESSION, THEN HEAD DOWN THE SHORE BOUT 1PM ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

BOY I MISS THOSE DAYS. DAMM GIRLFRIEND. LOL

Collecting unemployment and enjoying the jersey shore what's better then that! :D

This is my last day of work for the week, 2hrs 10mins cant come fast enuff...Sucks you got laid off, but this is the best time of the year to get laid off...

Everyones week must be dragging my boss just came out bitching that day is dragging......