Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Would You Rather Be ??

it's 3pm on Wednesday afternoon and i'm sitting at my desk reading financial reports ..... GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE !!!

i would rather be anywhere right now than here - i would even pick dmv in trenton over this place !!

i need a vacation !!!

so - where would you rather be right his moment ??

:compsux:

Guest saleen351

on the beach drinking $1 drafts at Blondes in lauderdale...

Oppss I"m sorry, I did that this morning...

It was a great Thong morning on the beach...... gott run, its ladies night at Gatspys and last week some of the Miami Dolphins were there, this week, I'm keying their cars up... Fockers!!!!:mad:

Go Jets!!!!

Saleen you don't seem mad at all anymore now I know why you fucker.., Maybe I should move out of this god damn state because I seem to be getting more angry by the min. :mad: :mad:

But anyway cool thread I would rather be here: with my girl a few friends a pina colata and no fucking phones or traffic just cool breeze and the sounds of the ocean.

tropical.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

Saleen you don't seem mad at all anymore now I know why you fucker.., Maybe I should move out of this god damn state because I seem to be getting more angry by the min. :mad: :mad:

But anyway cool thread I would rather be here: with my girl a few friends a pina colata and no fucking phones or traffic just cool breeze and the sounds of the ocean.

tropical.jpg

well its the best damm thing I ever did... Yea nj in the summer kicks ass, but come labor day every one is miserable! This place is NJ with palm trees, plus the clubs are vastly different then NJ and nyc, some good others not so good... i've been here for 2 months and I've had like 10 friends come visit, saw the mets vs marlins, got direct tv so I can see everything from nj... i suggest you try it , if your young euff and can find work down here...

here is a pic of the beach I hang out at...

Originally posted by barbiegirl

it's 3pm on Wednesday afternoon and i'm sitting at my desk reading financial reports ..... GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE !!!

i would rather be anywhere right now than here - i would even pick dmv in trenton over this place !!

i need a vacation !!!

so - where would you rather be right his moment ??

:compsux:

ARUBA