Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stardo/Neena's pics of the day

Stardo...check your pm's...

This pic was taken in December...bulking phase, no cardio, diet was 3,000 calories 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat...Supplements well that is a different topic...

Stardo...you look amazing!

I think of you every morning when I am driving to the city @ 5:45am and listening to song #3....

Originally posted by divine66

Hey Sticky, what did you forget about me????!!!!!!!!

Vip-Tech isnt going anywhere, at least without me.:D

How have you been, long time no see, well Ill be down next weekend and Ill see ya there.;)

SWEETHEART, I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU..................THIS BOARD IS A MISHMOSH OF PEOPLE RIPPING AND BASHING EACHOTHER. IF YOU WEREN'T SO BUSY AND FOLLOWED THE POST YOU'D SEE IT'S NOT ABOUT HOOKING UP.......ITS ABOUT THE CP MEMBERS MEETING UP AND GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER. WE'RE ALL ONE BIG HAPPY HOMO DORK FAMILY NOW..........

I'VE BEEN GREAT AND KEEPIN OUTTA TROUBLE(SOMEWHAT)

:shake:

SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU....ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN..........BESIDES, I THINK I WANT STARDO..........:spin2:

Originally posted by stiffler

SWEETHEART, I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU..................THIS BOARD IS A MISHMOSH OF PEOPLE RIPPING AND BASHING EACHOTHER. IF YOU WEREN'T SO BUSY AND FOLLOWED THE POST YOU'D SEE IT'S NOT ABOUT HOOKING UP.......ITS ABOUT THE CP MEMBERS MEETING UP AND GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER. WE'RE ALL ONE BIG HAPPY HOMO DORK FAMILY NOW..........

I'VE BEEN GREAT AND KEEPIN OUTTA TROUBLE(SOMEWHAT)

:shake:

SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU....ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN..........BESIDES, I THINK I WANT STARDO..........:spin2:

Sticky- Is divine66 who I think it is?

Originally posted by piro8

Stardo- I'm surprised that you haven't met VIP-Tech before. Celebrating your b-day at Surf on 6/30, right?

No havent had the pleasure yet. I kid about everything you know me.

I hope you guys can come to surf that day.:tongue:

AS AN ELDER MEMBER OF THE WARRIORS, I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO EXTEND A SPECIAL B-DAY INVITATION FOR STARDO TO VIP-TECH'S JULY 4th/27thISH B-DAY EXTRAVAGANZA AT THE SURF-CLUB......................

Thanks . I would love too

:bday: (ALMOST)

:D

oh sittttt, i'm in trouble

Hey Stick I was just kidding. I actually do keep up with this board and all its drama, I just never post. I actually do know what's going on. I think its pretty funny, but I hear posting could turn into a severe addiction, so thats why I stay away from it!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Well keep it up because you keep me pretty entertained.

See ya soon

Originally posted by divine66

Hey Stick I was just kidding. I actually do keep up with this board and all its drama, I just never post. I actually do know what's going on. I think its pretty funny, but I hear posting could turn into a severe addiction, so thats why I stay away from it!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Well keep it up because you keep me pretty entertained.

See ya soon

IT DEFINITELY CAN TURN INTO JUST THAT.............I HAVE TO STOP THIS SHIT AND GET SOME WORK DONE BEFORE SOMEONE NOTICES THE DROP IN BILLING. AND SINCE I'M THE MAIN PRODUCER HERE, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE PRODUCTION IS QUESTIONED. THANK GOD THE OFFICE IS IN THE HOUSE, IT ALLOWS ME TO WORK LATE. EVEN THEN I'M SCANNING THE BOARD TO READ AND POST. ITS PATHETIC....

I NEED TO SEE MY THERAPIST......I THINK HE'LL BE AT TEMPTS NEXT WEEKEND.:laugh: :laugh: