Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Girl

and as far as tempts is concered- well its not that i dont adore all of our lovely jerz guides and juice heads- but just think- if i only set foot in sf twice a yr tops- what is going to drive me to go running to an even smaller place with the same exact crowd.

Originally posted by diorissimia

and as far as tempts is concered- well its not that i dont adore all of our lovely jerz guides and juice heads- but just think- if i only set foot in sf twice a yr tops- what is going to drive me to go running to an even smaller place with the same exact crowd.

THE ENERGY AND THE VIBE IS SECOND TO NONE.

THE BEST PLACES TO GO IN THE SUMMER(IN JERSEY) ARE ON THE JERSEY SHORE..................

ok ok maybe ill make one appearance- and if u boys are realllly good- ill bring my blonde friend:tongue:

LOOKING FOWARD TO IT.....

NOW I'LL SAY............WELCOME TO THE BOARD...........YOUR GONNA LOVE THE DRAMA HERE. SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS, BUT IT GETS REAL GOOD SOMETIMES....:clap:

you have guessed right- the blonde is my girl ghislaine- who also happens to be very single- i dont really chill in new jersery since i actually live closer to the city- and come on there really isnt anything that hott in nj- unless u guys can enlighten me.

thanx

nikki

lucky for us cus your the cuter one :D

what clubs do you usually hit?

you have guessed right- the blonde is my girl ghislaine- who also happens to be very single- i dont really chill in new jersery since i actually live closer to the city- and come on there really isnt anything that hott in nj- unless u guys can enlighten me.

thanx

nikki

Damm I am good... I can match a girls legs with her CP name from a mile away

Originally posted by magilicuti

lucky for us cus your the cuter one :D

what clubs do you usually hit?

major points for u- especially if thats ur pic on bottom :D

i usually hit eugenes float 151 and lounges etc- i like pretty anywhere that doesnt have tons of people in holes or shaving things up their noses and the musics good.

nikki

major points for u- especially if thats ur pic on bottom :D

i usually hit eugenes float 151 and lounges etc- i like pretty anywhere that doesnt have tons of people in holes or shaving things up their noses and the musics good.

nikki

yeah that's me. i never hit any of those places yet. but we can go next week sometime if you want. pm me:tongue: