Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Pimp Sundays Sessions - Now 18+

purpleindigo

This just in.....

We can now allow 18+ into the pimp-djs Pool Party, every Sunday.

This is one of the most opulent venues on SoBe, with an amazing view of Ocean & 5th. The Scatter cushions, candle-light and rugs add to the atmosphere.

With resident DJ's:

Fred V

Jimmy Toural

Lee Cakebread

$1 Cosmopolitans from 6 - 8pm.

So come and wind down your weekend, enjoy a cocktail, take in some tunes and watch the sun go down!

And if it rains, we just move down to the Jail bar on the 1st floor, and kick back in style!!

The Rooftop Penthouse

Bentley Suites Hotel

5th & Ocean

Miami Beach

For more info:

mail@pimp-djs.com

Guest saleen351

soooooooooooo in the second week of this event, it changes to 18+? WTF, sorry that only means one thing and one thing only... IT MUST SUCK!!!!

go jets..

Originally posted by saleen351

soooooooooooo in the second week of this event, it changes to 18+? WTF, sorry that only means one thing and one thing only... IT MUST SUCK!!!!

go jets..

u should check out, very good location and very good music...and tons of chics....cheap drinks....worth the price of admission:D

go fins....:finger:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u should check out, very good location and very good music...and tons of chics....cheap drinks....worth the price of admission:D

go fins....:finger:

I'm still pissed off at you! You promised hot chicks at space! I had to hook up with a pig cause the whole night I was waiting for you to bring some chicks over..:D

go jets!

I'm still pissed off at you! You promised hot chicks at space! I had to hook up with a pig cause the whole night I was waiting for you to bring some chicks over..:D

go jets!

:laugh: :laugh: ...my bad bro, they were suppose to go, then backed out last min....but i did make it to the club with one...but i lost her by the end of the night....

Yup - next one Sunday 16th

I'm bringing a camera!!

Saleen - for you to find a girl to match your mental age we would have to be 2 and up..

You may find being less judgemental would make you seem like less of a COMPLETE FKN COCK-END!!!!!:laugh:

And on a lighter note you get to ride the pretty glass elevator up to the roof!:D

go jets..

stop being so judgemental. grab those sandal thingy’s, you wanted to wear to space, and get your arse there. the hot women are plentiful and the beats are tight. plus it’s a prime opportunity to buy me a few drinks..:D

see ya sunday. it starts at 6:00pm ..

I'm still pissed off at you! You promised hot chicks at space! I had to hook up with a pig cause the whole night I was waiting for you to bring some chicks over..

Here you go Saleen This Link should significantly improve your sex life.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

stop being so judgemental. grab those sandal thingy’s, you wanted to wear to space, and get your arse there. the hot women are plentiful and the beats are tight. plus it’s a prime opportunity to buy me a few drinks..:D

see ya sunday. it starts at 6:00pm ..

i'll see if i can get mikey to go.... I always need some nyc back up with me:D

you know just in case a JP VS Edgar V fight breaks out!!!:D

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Umm I would like to check this place out (comps??)

But im afriad this is sounding likea a nikki beach wannabe or somthing like that.

LMAO it ain't no nikki beach.. killer location.. tight beats.. hot women.. and did I mention no bad attitudes… :D