Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Hotmail Problems???

Hey, do any of you guys use hotmail?? I tried logging into my account 20 times today and it keeps telling me my password is wrong. I've had the same damn password for the past 5 years, I'm sure it's not wrong.

I'd love to slap Bill Gates silly right about now. That geeky, rich, no-tallent ass clown (wait, that's Michael Bolton). Well, they both suck!

OMG I had the same problem last night... I thought I was going crazy... I've had the same password for ever now all of a sudden I was thinking I couldn't remember it... lol so I reset it.. glad to see it wasn't just me

:no:

Originally posted by vikkii123

OMG I had the same problem last night... I thought I was going crazy... I've had the same password for ever now all of a sudden I was thinking I couldn't remember it... lol so I reset it.. glad to see it wasn't just me

:no:

Well, that's a relief (kind of). Glad to see it's not just me. However, I tried resetting the password and have NO IDEA what my "secret" is. (Do you guys know any of my secrets... because apparently, I don't). I've had this account for freaking ever and I REALLY can't remember what I put down as my "secret" password. Damn this sucks :mad:

Hey, some dude in my office just walked by who looks exactly like Martin Lawrence. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn (God I hate Martin Lawrence). :tongue:

Originally posted by vikkii123

:laugh: :laugh: That's a good one:tongue:

Glad you like :D

This really sucks that I can't get into hotmail... I have all these freaking addresses in there and all these old, semi-important e-mails. Oh well, not the end of the world.

5 more hours and I'm out... oh yeah!! :toomuchcoffeegotthejitterssmiley: