Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you wish you could Buy online?

Originally posted by echostar

cocaine

i dunno i don't have a problem buying cocaine. i'd much rather have an easy, simple, user friendly way to purchase mail order brides from russia or latvia. the current process is a pain in the ass.

evidently i was not aware of the burgeoning mail order bride market

http://www.russianbrides.com/

i've personally made my pick:

25546LV-02.jpg

her name is veronika, she's 25, is romantic and has a sense humor.

She prefers passionate, energetic and intelligent "nature" man. I don't know what the fuck a nature man is but the rest fits me perfectly! Ooohh im in love.....

http://anastasiaweb.com/showgirl.php?GirlID=25546

Oh wait.....she's divorced and has a kid. FUCK KIDS.

Originally posted by dr0ne

i dunno i don't have a problem buying cocaine. i'd much rather have an easy, simple, user friendly way to purchase mail order brides from russia or latvia. the current process is a pain in the ass.

nnnoooooooooo!!!!

theres a big court case in Staten island involving one who killed her husband after she came over and then spent all his money on crack

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

nnnoooooooooo!!!!

theres a big court case in Staten island involving one who killed her husband after she came over and then spent all his money on crack

they should at least offer a money back guarantee.

"we hereby guarantee this product to be free of defects of worksmanship for a period of 30 days. if the product malfunctions, behaves erratically, has moodswings, becomes a crackwhore and attempts homicide, you may return the product for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping costs"

they should at least offer a money back guarantee.

"we hereby guarantee this product to be free of defects of worksmanship for a period of 30 days. if the product malfunctions, behaves erratically, has moodswings, becomes a crackwhore and attempts homicide, you may return the product for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping costs"

"Product, crackwhore"

Guy whats up? what u talking about? are u thinking what u typing or u just type anything. U think russian girls are products and crackwhores

Originally posted by kingartur

"Product, crackwhore"

Guy whats up? what u talking about? are u thinking what u typing or u just type anything. U think russian girls are products and crackwhores

i pretty much just type anything. if "russian girls" offends you, replace it with "american girls" "madagascarian girls" or perhaps "djiboutian girls" cuz to me it make no difference (ie: chill the fuck out and dont take everything so seriously).

i pretty much just type anything. if "russian girls" offends you, replace it with "american girls" "madagascarian girls" or perhaps "djiboutian girls" cuz to me it make no difference (ie: chill the fuck out and dont take everything so seriously).

Next time before u type think for a sec, cause u might offend someone.

And yes i get offended when u call a russian girl a "Product, crackwhore".

i didnt mean russian girls are crackwhores. i mean russian mail order brides are crackwhores. theres a difference...i think (j/k)

U.... I'll see u at psuedo, will talk about crack whores:blown:

i didnt mean russian girls are crackwhores. i mean russian mail order brides are crackwhores. theres a difference...i think (j/k)

totally. he just took it the wrong way.....it happens.

(to all the russian ladies in da house i luv yall mmmwaah!!! :love2: )