Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding song..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello...I need some help here...I need to pick a song for my DJ to play at my wedding for when the bridal party is first announced at reception and for when we are first announced as husband and wife..My best friend who got married last year picked "My Love is Your Love"...It was great!!!..So we need an upbeat,happy,chilling,dance song..Any ideas??...She was going to have "Kiss" by Venga Boys, but chose MLIYL instead...Help!!!!...Thanks, ClubGirl..=)

I was at a wedding in May where the bridal party came out to sandsotm,(which was okay) but the bride and groom came out to Feel It, it was the bomb, with the long roar in the begining and then the beat came in. I think RELENTLESS is always best. Fuck It, ask Tsettos if he will Dj.

Originally posted by queenbitch

Easy there cheesy!!! No need to copy the queen with your gender. From that story I would consider yourself cheddar!!!!

if you're really upset about the fact that we both had the SAME IDEA - then i would say you're the CHEESE, not me !!

seriously - get over it, it's a message board !!

what's the big deal anyway ??

Originally posted by tommytempts

I was at a wedding in May where the bridal party came out to sandsotm,(which was okay) but the bride and groom came out to Feel It, it was the bomb, with the long roar in the begining and then the beat came in. I think RELENTLESS is always best. Fuck It, ask Tsettos if he will Dj.

Tommytemps...could that be our wedding song???????????

I still love Relentless!!!Yes some may say cheese..I dont care.,,I love it!!But the #1 song that my fiance and I always loved is Instant Moments....Hmmmm we wiull prob pick 2..one for the wedding party to be announced..and then us to be announced..SO many good songs to pick from...I love old skool personally..and of course prob something commercial or some may say cheezy =)..ugh..too many to pick from..=))))

Easy there cheesy!!! No need to copy the queen with your gender. From that story I would consider yourself cheddar!!!!

Excuse me but are you saying you have a problem with the way my wedding was??? i hope not, you should be congratulating me on my wedding day - not putting it down. if you don't have a nice opinion to give about my day - then don't give it at all! my bridesmaid barbiegirl was just throwing out some ideas to clubgirl and if you can't throw one out, don't! noone wants your opinion! so move on to another thread!:mad: :mad: :mad:

look at that...you're a poet and you didn't even know it...

or maybe you DID know it and were that fucking stupid to post it anyway! :drool:

who's cheddar??

ps - who the hell are you to call someone's wedding cheesy?? i thought it was AWESOME clubchic!! :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Excuse me but are you saying you have a problem with the way my wedding was??? i hope not, you should be congratulating me on my wedding day - not putting it down. if you don't have a nice opinion to give about my day - then don't give it at all! my bridesmaid barbiegirl was just throwing out some ideas to clubgirl and if you can't throw one out, don't! noone wants your opinion! so move on to another thread!:mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU GO GIRL !!!

yeah - alright - yeah - alright , shake your BON-BON baby !!

:heart:

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

look at that...you're a poet and you didn't even know it...

or maybe you DID know it and were that fucking stupid to post it anyway! :drool:

who's cheddar??

ps - who the hell are you to call someone's wedding cheesy?? i thought it was AWESOME clubchic!! :D

THANKYOU!!! :clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Yes we are getting married Friday the 13th...we started dating on friday the 13th of december 91 and have been together ever since..so I think its actually good luck for us dont u? =)

Seems to be!!! Good luck to ya! Where are you getting married?

Hello...I need some help here...I need to pick a song for my DJ to play at my wedding for when the bridal party is first announced at reception and for when we are first announced as husband and wife..My best friend who got married last year picked "My Love is Your Love"...It was great!!!..So we need an upbeat,happy,chilling,dance song..Any ideas??...She was going to have "Kiss" by Venga Boys, but chose MLIYL instead...Help!!!!...Thanks, ClubGirl..=)

Any song will do for that, but when you are being led down the aisle, make sure the Imperial March from Star Wars is playing.

I THINK HURRICANE WOULD BE A GOOD WEDDING SONG.

THINK ABOUT IT?

MARRIAGES START OFF NICE: FIRST YOU GET A CALM BREEZE WITH AN EVENTUAL BLOW, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKED, AND WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE AND THE MARRIAGE IS OVER YOUR LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT THE DESTRUCTION LEFT BEHIND.

I'M ONLY KIDDING...I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.;)

Awwwe, so glad to hear so happy news on CP. . .GOOD LUCK!!:D

but your going to need more then just one song. . .dont ya think??

First song to be played (bride/groom)

Second song to be played (bridal party) ya know when they announce bridal party to join dance floor. . blah blah blah... :D

Third song to be played (guests join)

Fourth song will be played with your daddy. . .well I can go on fooooreeeeeevvvvverrrrrrrr with this, I just love weddings. .. ;)

My soong will be frank sinatra ~ As time goes by

:hat: GOOD LUCK AGAIN:hat:

A friend of mine had "More Than Life" by Jana at her wedding... everyone seemed to like it... :D

I think Let Me Love You Tonight is also a good choice :D

Originally posted by dancensmile

A friend of mine had "More Than Life" by Jana at her wedding... everyone seemed to like it... :D

I think Let Me Love You Tonight is also a good choice :D

I was thinking "More Than Life" also...... What about Pink's "Get The Party Started"......for when the bridal party walks out...???

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Does anyone else have a hard time deleting post? I posted the same thing twice by accident, so I went to delete this one, and it wont let me, so I have to edit it and thats why i'm writing this. What is the deal w/ that?:confused:

You can't delete, you can only go back and erase wgat you wrote....