Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is The Best 18+ Club For Nyc Fridays?

Originally posted by notallthere

oooooOo your such a badass thanks for nothing.

Now go turn off your MTV and your korn videos gothy.

ahhh your soo goth and scary.

Did I ever say I was goth? Did I ever say I worshiped ixion lord of the dark staff, or whatever it is you freako's do? No, I did not. Now, what I suggest you do is get back to sucking all that horse cock that you're so famous for. :aright:

Originally posted by notallthere

HEy im 22 and my friend is only 19. I am trying to find a club that is going to be packed tommrow night. Any suggestions?

i would pick a club depending on the music rather than whether or not is is packed.

but PVD at exit tommorrow will have the best music in the city and we will be packed in there way beyond legal limits so that should satisfy your needs.

on the other hand, if you don't really love PVD, i recommend you stay away so i have more room to dance and go to Roxy or Vinyl, depending on your taste.

embodied hate - why do you have to bring such negativity to every thread you post in? :(

Originally posted by hotcheme

on the other hand, if you don't really love PVD, i recommend you stay away so i have more room to dance and go to Roxy or Vinyl, depending on your taste.

What she said. This goes to all you kids going to Exit this Friday. If you don't know what PVD stands for than go elsewhere.

What kind of music are you looking for? What kind of scene are you looking for? Try Roxy, then hit Vinyl. Always a good combo. If you are hardcore PVD fans then go to Exit. But you will be raped at the door(both physically and financially), and will have your 6"x6" square to dance in. Have fun