Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have the Motorola V60?

Has anyone gone out and dropped $400 on the new Sharp phone for Verizon?

I like the color display, however, it doesn't have and external caller ID and it's rather large. Bottom line....not getting it.

Next....

Good site for phones coming out in the future (as opposed to buying one and having a new version come out the next day....since Verizon will not provide release dates....bastards!).

Phone Scoop

Originally posted by cigs

Has anyone gone out and dropped $400 on the new Sharp phone for Verizon?

I like the color display, however, it doesn't have and external caller ID and it's rather large. Bottom line....not getting it.

Next....

Good site for phones coming out in the future (as opposed to buying one and having a new version come out the next day....since Verizon will not provide release dates....bastards!).

Phone Scoop

I almost got it you can download pictures on it, but there is no external color ID your right. Motorola is coming out with that whole new line of phones in August I'm going to wait.

hey CIGs just so u know Verizon Never puts out release dates...cuz they demo and test the shit out of phones for months....

By the time they release them they are sometimes old...We used to get phat new phones into the store and not be able to sell them for months at a time and eventually have to return them to the manufactuer...Thats why Sprint has so many problems....cuz they put out a phone the week after is done being built....they do have phat phones..but most of them suck when it come to making a call....

Hands down...best service it VERIZON AND AT&T.....When is comes to making and receiving call.....Not the CHEAPEst...But the Best Quality...

If you want a HYUNDAI go to VOICESTREAM, IF you want the BEEMER go to VERIZON OR AT&T

DJPRIME....thanks for the info. I guess having them test it is a good thing, but they need some phones that resemble the ones that Sprint has.

I like Verizon's service (except down the shore), or else I would switch to Sprint.

hey cigs...no prob.../Verizon actually gets the same exact phones as SPrint (same Cdma service) but Verizon Chooses to NOT use them..Like the Samsung 3500 the Flip one...Verizon had them but never put them on the Shelves...Because of the FLIP problem and the Ear piece disconnecting....LOE and BEHOLD....they got a recall of 450,000 thousand of them...SO quality assurance is good to have...prevents you getting a Shitty phone to start out with...

carusomaas11 just came in a got a phone from me....Any one want a motorolla V60 with AT&T wireless let me know

$125.00 for the phone w/ one yr contract

$39.99 600 daytime minutes

3,000 night and weekends

free Long Distance All over USA

Coverage is from MAINE to DC

other plans available too....

Pm me...if u want ,,,I work in the Monmouth Mall...No stalkers please...LOL

I work for AT&T Directly Not and Agent...So no B/S