Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotti cant have a ceremony in the catholic Church?

Originally posted by synderella420

ummm...thats your point of view not mine....... I believe there is a God....and I also can talk about any religious point of view that I want to......:D

Stop pushing your beliefs on all the other members of the board. Talk about clubs and shit.

Originally posted by cintron

He's dead and God has already made a decision on where to send his ass.

Well... why should the church judge him then?? It is very hypocritical in my opinion if they preach how god is forgiving then tell someone they cant get buried in the church.....

I mean I know what he did was wrong and wouldn't condone it as I said before..I just believe the church has become such a hypocrisy....

Originally posted by roninmess

Stop pushing your beliefs on all the other members of the board. Talk about clubs and shit.

I am not pushing my beliefs on anyone just had an opinion...and wanted to know how other people felt on the topic......

It wasnt as if I was going to start a protest in front of the Catholic Church and asking who wanted to come protest with me.....

Originally posted by synderella420

I am not pushing my beliefs on anyone just had an opinion...and wanted to know how other people felt on the topic......

It wasnt as if I was going to start a protest in front of the Catholic Church and asking who wanted to come protest with me.....

You weren't? Oh... my bad... what should I do with these pickets then? :confused:

If the man was catholic let him be buried in a catholic church.

The forgiveness of sin is one the essences of the catholic religion; while I am not condoning the man's actions, who are we to say where his remains should be layed to rest.

God will decide his ultimate fate.

Why do you have such hatred towards a man.. What if he was given last rights at the time of his death?

Then shouldn't he be allowed a proper burial?

I personally know his younger son and the man was a good man.. Despite what he did he was a kind soul to those he knew..

I am sure many of you do things you shouldn't do, so who are you to be so judgemental..

Let me guess no one here has ever sinned.. Wow those who have not sinned seem to always be the ones who cast the first stone..

Ironic!