Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is 'Changes' still a club?

Originally posted by chewbacca

I heard about this mystery place the other day and can't tell if it ever existed or not. I think it might have been located out in the woods somewhere in Sussex County.

Anybody ever been there?

i herd of changes i think my uncle used to go there.,

Holy shit! Changes! The actual "club" is still there, but hasn't been called Changes in years!!!! Shit I used to go there in High School...And that was a long time ago!

It doesn't have a name now, there is a big ? on the sign outside. But it is still open.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Holy shit! Changes! The actual "club" is still there, but hasn't been called Changes in years!!!! Shit I used to go there in High School...And that was a long time ago!

It doesn't have a name now, there is a big ? on the sign outside. But it is still open.

HOLY CLUBS BATMAN....THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY.

ANYONE UP FOR OBSESSIONS TONIGHT:laugh:

HI CMB1975.........

Originally posted by tommytempts

Was it ever really a club?

It was more of a done up cabin in the middle of hell (sussex county) that played old music for all the pick-up driving locals.

WELL, ITS NO TEMPTS THATS FOR SURE.........

listen here wookie....it was called changes up until a few years ago...then they changed the name to the 'place'....it wasn't bad for a while...they used to bring in some big name dj's and broadcast on the radio a lot....it had a very nice setup and a good sound system but the location was horrible....so there's your answer...and no, it cannot compare to tempts.

Originally posted by stiffler

HOLY CLUBS BATMAN....THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY.

ANYONE UP FOR OBSESSIONS TONIGHT:laugh:

HI CMB1975.........

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Obesssions! I saw TKA there when I was 14!!!! That place is still around too. Have you seen their commercials? Makes me laugh everytime I see it!

Holy crap IM OLD!!!

Hi Stiffler!!

(btw...nice pic!)

Originally posted by tommytempts

Was it ever really a club?

It was more of a done up cabin in the middle of hell (sussex county) that played old music for all the pick-up driving locals.

When I was in Highschool (many many moons ago), it was the place to go. I got my first fake ID taken away there.

It's gone down hill over the last decade. I ended up there about 3 years ago, because one of my friends girlfriend didn't have ID. It was a joke. So I got plastered and forgot where I was.

Originally posted by chewbacca

I heard about this mystery place the other day and can't tell if it ever existed or not. I think it might have been located out in the woods somewhere in Sussex County.

Anybody ever been there?

YEAH, CHANGES IS STILL A BANGIN CLUB....I WENTY THERE LAST NIGHT WIT MY GIRL IN MY CAMARO. I WAS THE GUY IN THE BACK WIT THE SERGIO TACCHINI JUMPSUIT AND THE SUEDE REEBOKS WIT THE VELCRO STRAP HANGIN OUT....FIST PUMPIN TO STEVIE B.........DARRY!!!

Originally posted by joegio

listen here wookie....it was called changes up until a few years ago...then they changed the name to the 'place'....it wasn't bad for a while...they used to bring in some big name dj's and broadcast on the radio a lot....it had a very nice setup and a good sound system but the location was horrible....so there's your answer...and no, it cannot compare to tempts.

It also had another name between changes and the place, I think it was madhouse, i'm not sure though

Originally posted by cmb1975

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Obesssions! I saw TKA there when I was 14!!!! That place is still around too. Have you seen their commercials? Makes me laugh everytime I see it!

Holy crap IM OLD!!!

Hi Stiffler!!

(btw...nice pic!)

SORRY, I WASN'T POSTING TODAY, I WAS OUT ON THE ROAD.

THATS FUNNY......MY FRIENDS BAND PLAYED THERE MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS LIKE 16.(BANDS NAME "RCARO").......AS FAR AS TKA(MY FAVORITE GROUP) GOES, I'VE SEEN THEM SEVERAL TIMES AT THE HOP IN TOTOWA(IF ANYBODY REMEMBERS THAT CLUB) AND I THINK CHICAGOS TOO(NOW SOUND GARDEN).

I'M UP THERE IN AGE ALSO(SHHH, DON'T TELL)

AND YEAH, I COUGHT THERE COMMERCIALS A FEW TIME, LOOKED LIKE A RAVERS CLUB.......CRACKED ME UP:laugh:

THANKS FOR THE COMP..........