Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Fu

since nobody else has started it yet .... here goes !!!

F you to this god damn weather that is ruining my weekends at the beach .... FU to cramps, uuuughhhhh .... FU to working FRIDAYS and a big FU to garbage trucks that wake you up in the morning an hour and a half before you really need to be up !!!!

hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend !!!!!

love, BARBIEGIRL

Originally posted by latinaz

ok...Im thinking.....:rolleyes:

:idea:

Fuck you to the person(s) who bailed out on me for seeing "Nickleback" tonite. Now Im going alone !! Dumb FALKERS!! I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET ...ANYONE WANT TO GO WITH ME????!!! THEN ITS DJAIS AFTERWARDS

great ill see you there...NOT

F U to all everyone who seems to think it is ok cut me the frig off in the morning, everyday, every morning. F U to them cuz i get to work and my nerves are shot, and I am aleady flustered to shit.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh feel much better now..........................

F U to all everyone who seems to think it is ok cut me the frig off in the morning, everyday, every morning. F U to them cuz i get to work and my nerves are shot, and I am aleady flustered to shit.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh feel much better now..........................

My Big FU goes to this weather...

Its cold and raining...:mad: :mad:

Another BIG FU goes to the landscapers outside who are making to much noise, its raining and they are pulling a tree out of the ground......If they park any closer to my house they are goin to knock my tree down:mad: not only are they blocking my whole front of my house with their stupid trucks, they are blocking part of my driveway....you tell them to move they say they dont understand english:mad:

Originally posted by latinaz

ok...Im thinking.....:rolleyes:

:idea:

Fuck you to the person(s) who bailed out on me for seeing "Nickleback" tonite. Now Im going alone !! Dumb FALKERS!! I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET ...ANYONE WANT TO GO WITH ME????!!! THEN ITS DJAIS AFTERWARDS

Where are you going to see them at???

Originally posted by dibs

My Big FU goes to this weather...

Its cold and raining...:mad: :mad:

Another BIG FU goes to the landscapers outside who are making to much noise, its raining and they are pulling a tree out of the ground......If they park any closer to my house they are goin to knock my tree down:mad: not only are they blocking my whole front of my house with their stupid trucks, they are blocking part of my driveway....you tell them to move they say they dont understand english:mad:

I love landscapers!!!:makeout:

My F U goes to being at work and being bored!!!!!!

Another F U to the idiot gut who hit my frined in the face(who he doesn't know) and then running out of the bar and jumping into a car.....:mad::bigfinge:

Ane my last one goes to my idiot friends who forgot last night was Thursday and keep me out till 4 in the damn morning!!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

I love landscapers!!!:makeout:

Not these landscapers:mad: They are not the type of landscapers u are thinking about. They are are old and nasty and 4 foot tall.

I forgot to add that they dont speak english:mad:

A MASSIVE FU GOING OUT TO MY FUCKING WHITE TRASH NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR....

THE FUCKING BITCH KEEPS SETTING HER CAR ALARM OFF WITH THE HORN BEEPING FOR 2 MINUTES AT A CLIP FIRST THING IN THE MORNING KNOWING I GET HOME FROM WORK 3 OR 4 IN THE MORNING...........I GUESS WELFARE PAYS WELL IF THEY CAN AFFORD A HOUSE NEXT TO MINE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE NEVER GO TO WORK . I'M A FIRM BELIVER IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE....I ORDERED A HIGH POWER AIR TRUCK/TRAIN HORN I'M PUTTING IN TEMPTS....

LET'S SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT WHEN I SWITCH THAT MOTHER FUCKER ON AT 5AM........I'LL HAVE IT IN A FEW DAYS....CANNOT WAIT.............EVERYONE ELSE .....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...

Originally posted by kirklop

A MASSIVE FU GOING OUT TO MY FUCKING WHITE TRASH NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR....

THE FUCKING BITCH KEEPS SETTING HER CAR ALARM OFF WITH THE HORN BEEPING FOR 2 MINUTES AT A CLIP FIRST THING IN THE MORNING KNOWING I GET HOME FROM WORK 3 OR 4 IN THE MORNING...........I GUESS WELFARE PAYS WELL IF THEY CAN AFFORD A HOUSE NEXT TO MINE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE NEVER GO TO WORK . I'M A FIRM BELIVER IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE....I ORDERED A HIGH POWER AIR TRUCK/TRAIN HORN I'M PUTTING IN TEMPTS....

LET'S SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT WHEN I SWITCH THAT MOTHER FUCKER ON AT 5AM........I'LL HAVE IT IN A FEW DAYS....CANNOT WAIT.............EVERYONE ELSE .....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...

Mr. Lopez!!!!!

How YOU doing!! Just a little pissed off huh?? lol

:puke:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i have no weekly FU's... Isnt life grand? I am so happy to be alive..

My friend sent me a weird pic that I wanted to share with the sex board and I couldnt get it to attach.

If I send it to you will you post it under my thread I made on the other board. tee hee.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I would be glad to help you but you are talking in fragmented, incomplete, run on sentences...what is it?

;)

I always run on I have to because my boss is always peering so i have to post as fast as I can.

Echostar did it thanks but to late.

New York City for making me drive around on Thurs morning after partying at Club New York " LOOKING for parking" with my friend "goin thru it" in my car. It was HELL. Then when I finally found parking I hit the guy in front of me. I didnt care who saw I just left it there