Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taverna Opa??

sunnyhost

slack in dress code.. Its mos def a cool place. Serves up mediterranean food. I reccomend the fish << on a serious tip. Waiters & bartenders are pretty wild, good service. They sing, dance & throw napkins all over the place. peepz even dance on the tables. It's mostly outdoor dinning, so dress light. However they do have seating inside. Overall fun, and great grub.. How's that for an opa promotion--lol;)

Originally posted by biznation00

slack in dress code.. Its mos def a cool place. Serves up mediterranean food. I reccomend the fish << on a serious tip. Waiters & bartenders are pretty wild, good service. They sing, dance & throw napkins all over the place. peepz even dance on the tables. It's mostly outdoor dinning, so dress light. However they do have seating inside. Overall fun, and great grub.. How's that for an opa promotion--lol;)

Biz, r u working for Opa and we didn't know up till now??? lolol:tongue:

Yeah, I've heard good things ab it...thanks 4 the dress (I hate feeling hot/muggy when eating) and food tip! I'm sure I'll end up dancin' on the tables! Hopefully I won't fall.(..lol..it's happened b4...don't ask)

Thanks 4 the tips guys:D I'll let u know how it goes :o)

Jess...r u serious ab the drink thing? naaa..how would they know ab the underwear??? u mean like if u wear a skirt and dance on the table? There's noooo way I'm wearing a skirt though if I plan on doing that.....

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Jess...r u serious ab the drink thing? naaa..how would they know ab the underwear??? u mean like if u wear a skirt and dance on the table? There's noooo way I'm wearing a skirt though if I plan on doing that.....

it gets me free drinks every time...:tongue:

I was there like a year ago. People have fun there, music was super loud you had to yell so the other person could hear you. Food wise just alright, nothing out of this world. I would say it's a place to go just once to say you were there. I ain't coming back soon I guess. The belly dancer was fun. :D

Originally posted by biznation00

Louis puig owns opa on the DL, Oscar G & Roland are the chefs & I am one of the waiters, but i like to call myself a promoter.. keep it hush, hush, I don't wan't all this gettting out! :laugh:

LMAO!!! And what about Jorge??? Is that why he wears the earring? to go w/the whole meditteranian/gypsy theme???

Man, It's all starting to make so much sense 2 me now! lololol:laugh:

:eek: OH MY! I think I'll pass on that offer....thanks anyways though....guys in thongs dont do it 4 me......:laugh:

who said i wear them....i said u "might" see me in one...but with my "ass sets", u would def. be blessed....:finger:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:flame:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

who said i wear them....i said u "might" see me in one...but with my "ass sets", u would def. be blessed....:finger:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:flame:

So "might" means u've considered it.....still..."ew"...lolol.

Who knew?!?! I would've never guessed that the Soup Nazi wore thongs!!! ...I knew he had to have something up his ass to treat people that way....now I know....it's a thong!!! hahahahaha:laugh:

Who knew?!?! I would've never guessed that the Soup Nazi wore thongs!!! ...I knew he had to have something up his ass to treat people that way....now I know....it's a thong!!!

:laugh: :laugh: ...that's it christie, u are on my "cp" shit list....

ps

here's a taste of what u are missing....:moon::bootysha: :bootysha: