Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick of NEW YORKERS trashing Jersey

So tired of it,

1/2 of them post on this baord and talk shit about Jersey. What's up with that? I bet the other half grew up in Jersey and moved there so they aren't real New Yorkers anyway. I am just tired of everyone downing Jersey. It isn't that bad.

Originally posted by perns2002

So tired of it,

1/2 of them post on this baord and talk shit about Jersey. What's up with that? I bet the other half grew up in Jersey and moved there so they aren't real New Yorkers anyway. I am just tired of everyone downing Jersey. It isn't that bad.

I AGREE!!! WHO SAYS THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BASH US - WE AREN'T MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I AGREE!!! WHO SAYS THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BASH US - WE AREN'T MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Exactlly, we pretty much are a overpouring of NYC. If you take many of NJ suburbs, they were all bulit or developed when Mahanntan had it's business boom in the 50's, or every time Mahnattan had a major business boom for that matter. Many habitants of NJ are commuters to the Big City cuz that's where commerce and jobs are. Also, a lot of us New Jeresians were from NY and moved here cuz everything is bigger and a nicer way to raise a family or have just have space. It isn't all that bad. We have one of the Top 10 richest counties in the nation, but I am not even going to go that route.

STOP HATING WHAT IS ALMOST LIKE YOU................

Originally posted by tyco

I love Jersey!

Seriously...I have no prob w/ Jersey either....I never post on the Jersey board, but read it every once in a blue...

Our clubs are not all like the citys, and our bars aren't much better....but....of course venues would be better in a Metropolis....

I personally don't go out much at all in Jersey...in fact, I can't remember the last time I did...but....where else can you get the city, the country, the beach, all in one???

I'll be around here for a while... ;)

So tired of it,

go back to where you came from...we dont need you here..

Exactlly, we pretty much are a overpouring of NYC. If you take many of NJ suburbs, they were all bulit or developed when Mahanntan had it's business boom in the 50's, or every time Mahnattan had a major business boom for that matter. Many habitants of NJ are commuters to the Big City cuz that's where commerce and jobs are. Also, a lot of us New Jeresians were from NY and moved here cuz everything is bigger and a nicer way to raise a family or have just have space. It isn't all that bad. We have one of the Top 10 richest counties in the nation, but I am not even going to go that route.

STOP HATING WHAT IS ALMOST LIKE YOU................

I LOVE YOU! :heart::love::kiss2::makeout::love2:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

don't get your panties in such a bunch perns ... they are just jealous of us, that is all !!!

i mean they can't have everything AND be as BEAUTIFUL like us jersey folks TOO !!!

Panties unbunched............... :D

DAMN STRAIGHT - Jersey kicks ass...I mean the city is great to go to once in a while to hit up some of the clubs, but jersey is where its at! There is never a need to rip on Jersey...if you arent from around here, then you just dont know...what other state has the most good looking people per square mile?!

***If you arent from jersey, then you just werent made right***

:party::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: