Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Drama Starts Here

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YOU! PILLOW BITER! BY THE WAY, NEXT TIME YOU GO TO SURF MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE YOUR POCKETBOOK ON THE BAR FOR SOMEONE TO STEAL........WHEN THEY STOLE YOUR BAG THAT DAY YOU MUST OF BEEN PISSED KNOWING SOMEONE HAD ALL YOUR MONEY PLUS ALL YOUR KOTEX..........BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

it's nice to see BARBIEGIRL didn't mke the list but some of her friends did (perns2002 and clubchic1006) ....

what the fuck is up with that ??

you didn't even know them you dumb MO FO !!!

YEAH whats up with that?

WHo the HELL ARE you wierdo?

Originally posted by perns2002

There was a kid in my class who made a name/hate list type of thing everyyear, he held it very close to him. I don't even wanna tell you how he eneded up. I think Barbiegirl hit it right on the nose with BI-Polar...........

How do you guys figure that notallthere would be suffering from Bi-Polar disorder?

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depressive illness, is a common illness characterized byre current episodes of mania and major depression. An affected person's mood can swing from excessive highs (mania) to profound hopelessness (depression), usually with periods of normal mood in between. Some individuals may exhibit mixed symptoms of both mania and depression at the same time, while others may have more moderate symptoms of mania (hypo mania).

I dont see it.

He is very strange and rude, attacking wise. I do not belive he woud make a good moderator at all....................... I think he would not use the best interest of CP in mind.

I KNOW that he would make a Great Moderator!!!

NotAllThere for NJ Moderator!!

He is very strange and rude, attacking wise. I do not belive he woud make a good moderator at all....................... I think he would not use the best interest of CP in mind.

hey perns - i think dibs and fleshfreax are TWO of notalltheres OTHER personalities .... it's the high and the low !!!!

hey perns - i think dibs and fleshfreax are TWO of notalltheres OTHER personalities .... it's the high and the low !!!!

Nope, ur wrong:D

I just know him and think that he would make a great mod.

But dont worry he said there could be either 1 or 2 mods, so maybe there will be room for you also....

i have nothing against notallthere - i think his threads are FUN and they add LIFE to this board .... i just don't think that with his hate opinions towards a lot of us that he would be a good middle man.

but hey - it's just an opinion and everybody

has one !!!

i have nothing against notallthere - i think his threads are FUN and they add LIFE to this board .... i just don't think that with his hate opinions towards a lot of us that he would be a good middle man.

but hey - it's just an opinion and everybody

has one !!!

He doesnt hate people, he just likes to start drama.....

Just like you Barbiegirl....

Everyone has opinions, he just expresses them in his own way.