Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hamptons this summer

hey party people it looks like the weather will be ok but cool for saturday night and sunday for fathers day. whats with this weather this year? the winter was warm i can remember standing in front of SLOPES up at HUNTER MOUNTAIN this winter in a t shirt and now i am wearing my SLOPES seatshirts during the winter. but what ever the music and parties in the hamptons are still great dont let the weather effect your judgment.

CPI redid their entire light show we have some new lights that you have never seen before and the largest mirror ball on the east coast. cpi dress code is now getting stricter. please no cut offs no baggies and wear decent footwear. NEPTUNES is still rocking on Sat and Sun afternoons. there is a new club in westhampton called 7 which i checked out on thurs which is very nice but small. Brazil is doing great things such as Deep Dish on july 4th the night after Paul Oakenfold at cpi on wed july 3rd. The beach bar is a great spot to have fun on tuesday nights with DJ BRIAN EVANS AND DJ REZ. and of course our friends at the Foggy Goggle are partying strong every sunday with DJ brian EVANS

so dont let the weather get you down the parties are still great in the hamptons plus there are many other great clubswhich i am not that familiar with. well peace and see you on the dancefloor

email me at clubcpi2002@aol.com with any hamptons questions clubs restaurants hotels and i will help you the best i can

have a great summer