Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL I can see that by all the simply sterling reviews of Exit last night. Tell me something though. Is it really worth it to be subjected to all those dirty kids just to see a DJ? I could understand, say an outdoor party. But the trashy Exit crowd just to see PVD?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Anger gives you too many lines in your forehead :blank:

I can understand feeling anger, just direct it at the deserving party, don't whip it out at people who don't deserve---that'll make u enemiees quickly...

Just my 2 cents~

I'm pretty mild most of the time. But when I'm posting, look out. Like I said countless times before, don't take it personally. Think of me as the anonymous, disgustingly dark facet of every person you know's personality surfacing from time to time.

Cause, as we all know: Everyone feels what I speak, even to their closest friends, family and lovers. We all succumb to selfishness and disgusting anger. I just have the cover to speak it.

Have a good evening. :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Cause, as we all know: Everyone feels what I speak, even to their closest friends, family and lovers. We all succumb to selfishness and disgusting anger. I just have the cover to speak it.

a simple, dark truth....