Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote For The 2002 Summer Anthem

Originally posted by dog6

This is the 1 of a million posts...about the "Summer Anthem"....what is to come out of this?...does anyone really think the board is gonna agree on one?....the "Summer Anthem" is gonna be different for everyone & its just your personal fav of that summer....& no one here can say what is a summer anthem or whats not....cause its different for eveyone.IMO

Not true, 98, 99 and 2000 had definate anthems.

98 - Feel it

99 - MLIYL

00 - I turn to you

Originally posted by tommytempts

This is the 1 of a million posts...about the "Summer Anthem"....what is to come out of this?...does anyone really think the board is gonna agree on one?....the "Summer Anthem" is gonna be different for everyone & its just your personal fav of that summer....& no one here can say what is a summer anthem or whats not....cause its different for eveyone.IMO

98 - Feel it

99 - MLIYL

00 - I turn to you

:aright: exactly

Originally posted by tommytempts

98 - Feel it

99 - MLIYL

00 - I turn to you

When did I say 98,99 did not have anthems???....My point is this is the 1 millionth post this year alone about it......the term has gotten tired......98-00<<<music just won't live up to those years......My Love Is Your Love<<< i hate.....always did.....99 was the year of armand "You Don't Know Me"..<<<which proves my point it is different for everyone.

In my opinion, I dont think there is that one song yet, that just blows the crowd up like there has been in Summers past. But I'm thinking its coming soooooooon. If you're talking Tempts, the summer anthems went something like this... if I mixed the years up, no need to disrespect and bash, just educate. Excuse me, my memory has been a little tainted over the years.

:dj:

1998 - Angel, Joee (Denny Tsettos Remix)

I think Denny was playing Afrika too.

1999 - My Love, Whitney :love:

2000 - I Turn To You, Mel C.

2001 - To Be Able To Love, Jessica Folker

2002 - ???

2002 Honorable Mentions... :rock:

At Night, Shakedown (Kid Creme) :shake:

Sound of Goodbye, Perpetuous Dreamer (Robbie Rivera)

If I hear Kylie's Love At First Site one more time, I'm going to be sick. :vomit3: The music that she gave us really drives me crazy, especially that Scumfog mix over and over! Thank god KTU hasn't gotten a hold of it yet or have they?

Again opinions are like assholes :moon: , everybody has one.

I agree everyone has there own opinion but, when you say you don't know me was a summer anthem, it came out the end of 98, so how could it possibly be a summer anthem. As for 98, feel it was by far the anthem of the summer, and africa wasn't released til 99. And if you want to go back to 97 the summer song was follow me.

Originally posted by drmoxx

they say vision- rivera mix getting some air time (if it hasn't already)

and if it does, it could catch on big time

I've been hollaring about this track for about 2 months now, its one of my favorite tracks. Rivera is blowing shit up all over the place and doesnt even know it!