Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/15

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

sometimes it's good to take a risk, even if the odds are against you. that makes the times that the outcomes are good even more rewarding.

If we didn't take risks, where would we be? Benjamin Franklin with the kite, Columbus sailing the world? Even in our personal lives we take risks.

I feel glad after i take them, and they work :)

nope, not me. I never take risks. If you take risks, it leads to headaches and stress. The goal of my life is to avoid all stress, headaches, confrontation and drama. I just want to float down the river known as mediocrity!

i'm faced with high stress, high risk decisions everyday, chocolate frosted donut, or jelly filled..if jelly filled : strawberry or blueberry..or maybe cream filled..or maybe I'll go full hardcore and get an apple fritter..desiotns, decitiosn....

Originally posted by vicman

i'm faced with high stress, high risk decisions everyday, chocolate frosted donut, or jelly filled..if jelly filled : strawberry or blueberry..or maybe cream filled..or maybe I'll go full hardcore and get an apple fritter..desiotns, decitiosn....

:D:heart: