Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If The Shoe Fits.....

sgtfury

listen...if you like something...thats great..its your thing...and its great that you can get as much happiness out of it as possible...but not everybody has to like it and its ok if someone likes something different...and if somebody else likes something different...it doesnt take away from your thing at all...

why is it that some of us hold onto our musical interests like we are on the school yard and its 5th grade????

i remember when i was 10 and I loved the Yankees...and i would ask everyone if they liked the Yankees and if you didnt...well...YOU SUCKED!!!...THAT WAS IT..YOU SUCKED AND I WOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU SUCKED...

i really think some on this board should really grow the F**k up...be secure in what you like and dont shit on what others like...even if you dont like it...the world is made up of many people with many interests..

AS I SAID, IF THE SHOE FITS....

however.....i dont shit on anyone's musical tastes...what i like is what i like..nobody else has to.....and i dont limit myself with such tunnel vision that i cant see anything else around me...in stead of Nolimit...your name should be "very limited"

"ah..the all familiar story of the little country mouse who moved to the big city and now believes hes a city mouse"