Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Progress at La Mer June 20th. New Venue, Pics

Originally posted by kurtisp

heheh, why does that place suck big balls? :hat:

:

The bouncers are pricks, one bouncer that does the doors thinks he's a door man at upscale club that he could be picky about the people he let in, and charge people money to let them in. The bartenders are not the great at making drinks. the dj that spinns there sucks, he just changes cd, jumps from one kind of music to another,(ex...house to old school rap, then to disco, then to house, and so on). I been to that place twice and def will never go back there again

The scene will be different thursday. This is the first time our group will be there, and the door will be run as per our standards. I personally will make sure of that, because I had problems too. Their saturday night DJ does leave much to be desired. But this thursday we will be getting nasty with some house.

Originally posted by kingartur

The bouncers are pricks, one bouncer that does the doors thinks he's a door man at upscale club that he could be picky about the people he let in, and charge people money to let them in. The bartenders are not the great at making drinks. the dj that spinns there sucks, he just changes cd, jumps from one kind of music to another,(ex...house to old school rap, then to disco, then to house, and so on). I been to that place twice and def will never go back there again

the bouncers have been pricks - i had a problem there as well - they will be following our rules though, this week...

the music was as such b/c the dj takes requests to honor his guests - hence the outcome...

i wouldn't be concerned with the music. Thursday is a different party - and a whole lotta talent to showcase Progressive & Tribal House at its best.... (... and without leaving your backyard)

many ppl wish the local scene in Bklyn would've been better....

here is one small cause for improving it....

COME AND SUPPORT THE EFFORT!!!!!

BEST PARTY & MUSIC IN BROOKLYN!

Have sushi all night / Grey Goose / Apple Martini - whatever!!!

CUTTIN EDGE HOUSE All night long on Main Floor & VIP room w/ your ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!!!