Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobeton, mikeyd, mrmatas, la vidodiablo? any one else

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

good hanging with the boys, great night... thanks for the drinks jimmy, sorry I have no idea how to spell your screen name.... sobeton, sue their asses, then open up a club with your dough... mikey d great to see you guys never start any trouble:laugh: Jimmy I got that girls number, please advise me if I should take her out or stay away, she seems nice...... purple lingo where were you, no one introduced you to me... ahhh maybe next time...

Jimmy great tunes... but no final chapter:(

without you.... please hook me up.:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WERD nice meeting everyone i was just chillin layed back relaxed the whole day basicly till i was on my way out the door n some drama started

hahaha yo saleen sorry man hope i didnt ruin ur chances with that dumb broad... i couldnt just let it end like that lol

Originally posted by andrewthomas

WERD nice meeting everyone i was just chillin layed back relaxed the whole day basicly till i was on my way out the door n some drama started

hahaha yo saleen sorry man hope i didnt ruin ur chances with that dumb broad... i couldnt just let it end like that lol

shit, did i miss something? maybe i should have hung around a bit longer...:confused:

had a blast yesterday. kewl chilling with the cp peeps..saleen> I may need investment advice in the future. :D andrewthomas> you crazy bastard. no more vanilla. LOL :D Joeygk> what happen ?:( mrmatas2277 >we will get you well prepared for NYC...:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

dont' worry about it, i never put my hoes before my bros... I tried to warn you guys about the impending drama, but as mikes cell was ringing she hit you with it.... Mike WAS like" IS THAT WHY YOU WERE CALLING" I'M LIKE yup, but I couldn't dial fast enuff:laugh:

I swear to god I didn't touch anything this weekend!!!!

And Saleen, I was the one falling out of the hammock every 10 minutes!!

Jimmy how is Frankie today??!!!:laugh:

Thanks again Guys for coming out, the slight amp problem was overcome by free drinks and pizza!!

FRIDAY - JIMMY (pimp-djs) @ SPIN

SATURDAY - THE NAIVE 3 YEAR PARTY @ LEVEL

ran into wildmiami, matas, mr toural, Ross, greg (aka the cat in the hat), Lee. Met Rhyan & Sage for the first time--pleasure. Wasn't introduced to Saleen, Sobeton, mikey, etc.. Nice place, Overall laid back - good time.

Missed JT's set cuz the stomach was calling for some food @ Fridays. By the time I came back up, he was on his last track..

Catch you @ Spin this Friday Mr. Toural..:spin:

wait wait biz was there, cmon people gotta introduceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :mad:

good hanging out even though I was banged up for basically the whole party thank god for those pillows and broads who throw drinks on people, good times good fun good people.....

see everyone on friday at spin then crobar :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

wait wait biz was there, cmon people gotta introduceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :mad:

good hanging out even though I was banged up for basically the whole party thank god for those pillows and broads who throw drinks on people, good times good fun good people.....

see everyone on friday at spin then crobar :D

my bad mikey, i forgot to introduce, on spin on friday for sure....

well i must say i had a great time hanging with u guys yesterday...gotta do it again for sure....although i was hurtin' last night from the damage done on saturday :drunk: (shit- i am still recovering:drool: )...as the night went on i ended up feeling better and better:grin3:...it was great...although next time we gotta get more chicks to go, right guys?....:bounce::whip:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

thought u were going to provide the group with girls??

i gave up on waiting for ur friends...:tongue: [/quote

provide the group with girls? sure i'll get girls...FOR ME:tongue:

hey i have an idea jesse..why dont you bring your cousin;)

..she's really nice...:aright: