Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobeton, mikeyd, mrmatas, la vidodiablo? any one else

Guest saleen351

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN !!! LOOKS LIKE I MISSED ALOT:mad: I WAS GONNA GO BUT ENDED UP CRASHING OUT !! PARTIED EXTREMELY HARD ON SATURDAY & NEEDED THE REST ... MAYBE THIS SUNDAY COMING UP ...ILL TRY NOT TO PARTY MYSELF OUT THE DAY B4... :laugh: SO A YOU GUYS GOIN THIS SUNDAY COMING UP ??

BTW... DO YOU GUYS EVER HER THOSE COMERCIALS ON THE RADIO ABOUT THE SOBE DRINKS ?? THE ONES WITH THAT REFF TALKIN SOME WEIRD ASS LANGUAGE ?? :confused: I THINK ITS ENGLISH BUT IN ANOTHER DIALECT :laugh: I FUCKIN CANT STAND EM !! I JUST THOUGHT ID ASK CAUSE SINCE I SAW SOBETON SAY THIS THREAD TOOK A WEIRD TURN... I THOUGHT ID ADD TO IT :D OH & IT STARTS WITH SOBE , LIKE TONYS NIC ON THE BOARD..LOL SOBE DRINKS !! SO BE YOURSELF !!

Originally posted by koky

BTW... DO YOU GUYS EVER HER THOSE COMERCIALS ON THE RADIO ABOUT THE SOBE DRINKS ?? THE ONES WITH THAT REFF TALKIN SOME WEIRD ASS LANGUAGE ?? :confused: I THINK ITS ENGLISH BUT IN ANOTHER DIALECT :laugh: I FUCKIN CANT STAND EM !! I JUST THOUGHT ID ASK CAUSE SINCE I SAW SOBETON SAY THIS THREAD TOOK A WEIRD TURN... I THOUGHT ID ADD TO IT :D OH & IT STARTS WITH SOBE , LIKE TONYS NIC ON THE BOARD..LOL SOBE DRINKS !! SO BE YOURSELF !!

:laugh: :laugh: you need more rest. :D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

how do i think shes 18 does she look like a lil whore who wears lil shorts and stuff(annyone happen to see the whore in the short denim skirt that u could practicly see her camel toe? well that was her).

it upset her so much that i called her ugly(like what does she have no (cant think of the word but ill use self esteem)) that she had to throw a drink on me..

i went back up to her and said "oh i ment to tell you" and i spit a sick lungie right in her face..

of coarse she resulted in trying to hit me which she wasnt to coordinated she missed me every time (maybe she couldnt see since i spit right in her eyes)

:eek::jawdrop::laugh2::laugh: .......nice, i knew i should have stuck around...

Originally posted by koky

DAMN !!! LOOKS LIKE I MISSED ALOT:mad: I WAS GONNA GO BUT ENDED UP CRASHING OUT !! PARTIED EXTREMELY HARD ON SATURDAY & NEEDED THE REST ... MAYBE THIS SUNDAY COMING UP ...ILL TRY NOT TO PARTY MYSELF OUT THE DAY B4... :laugh: SO A YOU GUYS GOIN THIS SUNDAY COMING UP ??

OMG! That's my new favorite radio commercial! The one 4 SOBE green tea!

u say...misu misu..come here little cat...and di cat doese not come...so u eget upset and u call di cat a stupid monkey cat! and den u feel bad ab calling di cat dees names...perhaps had u had a sobe green tea.. u wouldnt get upset at di cat and ud behave like a spanish guy with a ponytail whp perhaps knows how to play da guitar.....:laugh:

LMAO...it goes something like that anyways....its too funny

Originally posted by sunnyhost

OMG! That's my new favorite radio commercial! The one 4 SOBE green tea!

u say...misu misu..come here little cat...and di cat doese not come...so u eget upset and u call di cat a stupid monkey cat! and den u feel bad ab calling di cat dees names...perhaps had u had a sobe green tea.. u wouldnt get upset at di cat and ud behave like a spanish guy with a ponytail whp perhaps knows how to play da guitar.....:laugh:

LMAO...it goes something like that anyways....its too funny

:shaky: ...christie, have we been :smoke::bong: lately?? and if so, why arent u sharing with the board? ;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:shaky: ...christie, have we been :smoke::bong: lately?? and if so, why arent u sharing with the board? ;)

No man....this is me sober....lol..scary thought huh??? :laugh:

Looky what i found guys!!! The link to my new fav. radio commercial! Yippie! Hope u all find it as funny as I do! Enjoy!!!:D