Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/15

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

late today - sorry, kids.

don't be embarrassed to sleep with a stuffed animal as an adult; you know you've slept with worse ;):hey: .

tune in tomorrow.

:laugh: :laugh:

i still like to hold a pillow while i sleep, must be an ofshoot from the stuffed animal. i remeber that i used to have a snoopy stuffed animal, and my other favorites were a mouse, a beaver and opus from bloom county

Originally posted by joeygk

There are 2 for the 15th? Is one for father's day? :D

whoops - it was supposed to be the 16th; i fucked up :hey: ! but cp won't let me change the title of the post. i did fix it in the entry, though.

by the way, my zebra's name is revolution :D . he's named after a street in tijuana where they paint horses to look like zebras.

by the way, my zebra's name is revolution :D . he's named after a street in tijuana where they paint horses to look like zebras.

there seems to be a "revolucion" street in every town in mexico. zebra named after a street in tijuana?! :laugh::D

havent been to tijuana since i was a little kid.

Originally posted by vicman

there seems to be a "revolucion" street in every town in mexico. zebra named after a street in tijuana?! :laugh::D

havent been to tijuana since i was a little kid.

i still haven't been to mexico :( . i must be the only person living in southern california who hasn't been to either mexico or hawaii.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im not ashamed (still getting over my ex :(

I sleep with a curious George, and Marsupilami, a long-tailed weird thing from France :tongue:

o, and i was thinking about you last night, in reference to an episode of "friends" where rachel was talking about her stuffed curious george's experience with ross's pet monkey: "let's just say he's not curious anymore." ;)

i still haven't been to mexico :( . i must be the only person living in southern california who hasn't been to either mexico or hawaii.

thats why i would, eventually, like to move out to the west coast. never been anywhere near hawaii, just been to LA and SD in Cali. never been up to northern cali. nor other states in the area except Arizona

thats why i would, eventually, like to move out to the west coast. never been anywhere near hawaii, just been to LA and SD in Cali. never been up to northern cali. nor other states in the area except Arizona

well, i've gotta say, for east coast cities, d.c. is the shiznit. except that, for a city that has such widespread public transportation - to the point where you really could get by without a car, the fact that it's not open 24 hours a day really blows. but i can't take cold weather, so i ain't doin' the east coast thang.

but the weather is only one of many reasons why i recommend living here!

as for northern cali, san francisco sucks. highly overrated, nyc-wannabe of a place ("new york style this and that" advertised everywhere) with shitty weather. you can see your breath in june, for chrissake. you call that california? and people have such an attitude; it's the worst combo of east and west - the pseudointellectualism, pseudospiritualism, and elitism, all in one. yuck. just get some chocolate from ghirardelli (or a sundae from their ice cream parlor - yum!) and go home.

well, i've gotta say, for east coast cities, d.c. is the shiznit. except that, for a city that has such widespread public transportation - to the point where you really could get by without a car, the fact that it's not open 24 hours a day really blows. but i can't take cold weather, so i ain't doin' the east coast thang.

but the weather is only one of many reasons why i recommend living here!

as for northern cali, san francisco sucks. highly overrated, nyc-wannabe of a place ("new york style this and that" advertised everywhere) with shitty weather. you can see your breath in june, for chrissake. you call that california? and people have such an attitude; it's the worst combo of east and west - the pseudointellectualism, pseudospiritualism, and elitism, all in one. yuck. just get some chocolate from ghirardelli (or a sundae from their ice cream parlor - yum!) and go home.

yeah, that my complaint about DC also. their public transportation is not operating all day (because when they built it someone had the brightidea of only building 2 tracks, so they cant put a train on another track while they perform maintenence on the others..go figure, hence the need to close it down every day) and of course comapred to NY, its way more expensive.

I do miss the warm weather, although partof the reason why i moved up north was because I was tired of 365days of hot muggy weather in all the places i had always lived, so i at least wanted the opportunity to see snow and wear winter clothes, but that getting old fast..and its only been 2 years that i've been up here.

and i do miss having a NICE beach nearby.

hmm..well since I've never been to northern cali, i dunno, but at least i'd love to visit once just to see what it looks like, although I do think I would prefer southern california more.

o, and i was thinking about you last night, in reference to an episode of "friends" where rachel was talking about her stuffed curious george's experience with ross's pet monkey: "let's just say he's not curious anymore." ;)

ROTF :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah, i love both of those monkeys! Espec. Ross' lil fella.

Thanks 4 tha thoughts :)

Are you ever coming out to NYC?/?

vic - what's your complete geographical history? i know i've seen snippets of it here and there, but i find myself confused - quel embarrassment :hey: ...

gmc - i'll be back in nyc at some point; i am overdue for a visit but am so broke that i haven't been back home since thanksgiving. but my mom wants me to come home and have the surgery done there, so she can take care of me for the weeks that follow. i dunno, though, a lot of the stuff that's surrounding the whole surgery situation is up in the air until next week or so. too much for me to figure out - i was gonna go to san fran (even though i don't like it :tongue: ) with a friend for a party with space girl (my favorite, who cames to the west coast about once a year; she was the reason i went to that rave a few weeks ago), doc martin, slick rick, the crystal method, bt, wishfm, and many others,

http://www.clockworkevents.com/metropolis/2002/index.htm

and it seems as though my first vacation w/ a friend (and not family) in years may not be possible :( . but i digress, and i'm being a baby, and my health should be my priority, i know, it's just that it was all i had to look forward to these days :( .

vic - what's your complete geographical history? i know i've seen snippets of it here and there, but i find myself confused - quel embarrassment :hey: ...

just saw that spacegirl is gonna be at a rave in austin, tx on the 18th of august on the same event sasha and john zabiela and steve porter are gonne be there for the upcoming sasha tour.

mmmkay, my geografical history summarized:

0-4: mexico (various parts)

4-7: pheonix, az

7-13: panama (the country not panama city, fl)

13-17: mexico (various parts)

17-18: cuba

18-22: mexico

22-25: tampa, fl

25-26: dc, nyc

27: dc

well, if you end up going back to ny for health reasons, then a road trip to wish you speedy recovery might be in order :D

just saw that spacegirl is gonna be at a rave in austin, tx on the 18th of august on the same event sasha and john zabiela and steve porter are gonne be there for the upcoming sasha tour.

mmmkay, my geografical history summarized:

0-4: mexico (various parts)

4-7: pheonix, az

7-13: panama (the country not panama city, fl)

13-17: mexico (various parts)

17-18: cuba

18-22: mexico

22-25: tampa, fl

25-26: dc, nyc

27: dc

-----

:eek: wow! you really are a latininmotion ;) !

-----

well, if you end up going back to ny for health reasons, then a road trip to wish you speedy recovery might be in order :D

-----

rock the fuck on; how kickass would that be :spin2: ?!!!

rock the fuck on; how kickass would that be :spin2: ?!!!

well hevean knows that the times when youll usually be on this coast would be the times that some of us might be somewhere else (holidays, x-mas, thanksgiving, new years etc.)

and we all do wish you a speedy recovery

:aright::clap2:

padding your posts i see.....moon pies, i have it on my sig, and i just remembered when i was in school, my biostats teacher he would ask us a question and then tell us, "who ever gets the question correct, i'll give them a moon pie....." then he'll bring in stories about how moon pies used to be bigger when he was a kid...i hate stats, but he was definitly one of the best 2 or 3 professors i had in school.

my mom's a teacher, and keeps cookies in her desk drawer for everyone. one day, she found that they had disppeared... later, in the lunchroom, a kid started choking. my mom gave the boy the heimlich - cookie shooting across the room and revealing the thief :D .