Clubplanet Nightlife Community

small cites not prepared for me

I know everyone has probably have talked about the tyson fight already but i just came back from florida.I went to the fight down in memphis and the fight was ok my complaint is the after parties they were horrible .The streets were crowded the were was not enough places to party the news in memphis said that approx.20,000 came in for the fight so on top of the 20,000 ppl that flew in all of tenn,was there the city was not prepared for the amount of ppl the clubs were filled to capacity by 10:00 im from new york i dont leave my house till at least 11:30 so need less to say i didnt go to any after parties because i was at the fight and tyson got knocked out at 10:45 so by the time i made it out to the car i was stuck in traffic for 2 hours finally i made it to Jay-z after party the cops wouldnt let us in said that the club was filled to the capacity then 5 minutes later it was shot up and some one gets killed .needless to say i went back to my friends house to call it a night.:punch: on a brighter note how was the meet up did everyone have a good time how was the re-opening and whens the next meeting would love to meet everyone.:3some:

Originally posted by reenichole

I know everyone has probably have talked about the tyson fight already but i just came back from florida.I went to the fight down in memphis and the fight was ok my complaint is the after parties they were horrible .The streets were crowded the were was not enough places to party the news in memphis said that approx.20,000 came in for the fight so on top of the 20,000 ppl that flew in all of tenn,was there the city was not prepared for the amount of ppl the clubs were filled to capacity by 10:00 im from new york i dont leave my house till at least 11:30 so need less to say i didnt go to any after parties because i was at the fight and tyson got knocked out at 10:45 so by the time i made it out to the car i was stuck in traffic for 2 hours finally i made it to Jay-z after party the cops wouldnt let us in said that the club was filled to the capacity then 5 minutes later it was shot up and some one gets killed .needless to say i went back to my friends house to call it a night.:punch: on a brighter note how was the meet up did everyone have a good time how was the re-opening and whens the next meeting would love to meet everyone.:3some:

. . . huh? . . . . :confused: . . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That shit was on n poppin!!!

Dj Clue was ripping the turntables up yo and @ 3:00 Tweet brought the house down with a sick performance of "oops"... there goes my shirt........O my!!

. . . :laugh: . .. Classic . . . :laugh: . . too easy drill sergent. . .

Originally posted by reenichole

i dont think im going to go tonight what other parties are hot for this week and i have a question how did you get in the jay-z party.did you go to the fight

please dont tell me that you honestly believe him?:laugh: :laugh: