Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD was phat, you guys are spoiled brats

Van Dyk was incredible on Friday. I got there at 2am when the level of people peeked, and there was plenty of space all over the club where the sound was great and the people were rocking out. Everyone who posted negative remarks seemed to know that it was going to be crowded in advance. IF CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, GET THE F=== OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

Originally posted by kwokdog

Van Dyk was incredible on Friday. I got there at 2am when the level of people peeked, and there was plenty of space all over the club where the sound was great and the people were rocking out. Everyone who posted negative remarks seemed to know that it was going to be crowded in advance. IF CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, GET THE F=== OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

...not go to Exit?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....DONE.

Thanks for the advice chief. :aright: :aright:

I had an amazing time hearing Paul Van Dyk spin at Exit on Friday. Granted it was crowded, but anyone that's heard PVD spin in NYC knows that no matter where he spins, its gonna be crowded. The music was amazing (of course), and I actually liked the layout at Exit - considering it was my first time I actually was pretty impressed. I also thought that they handled the crowd fairly well, as the line was the shortest that I have ever been on for PVD (all of 5 minutes to get in!).

PvD in New York is definitely out of control. As usual, the music was amazing but the crowds are just becoming too big. I had a good time like many who have already posted. However, I have to admit that my time would have been 100% better if there wasn't such a crowd.

PvD is possibily the biggest crowd drawer but I have seen him outside of NYC and it's not quite as bad. The last time he was at Space in Miami there was a comfortable crowd and plenty of room to dance.

Unfortunately, the only solution seems to be having a 21+ crowd. I saw Oakey a few months back at Centro and the place was comfortably spacious for an Oakey set.

Also, Exit is a pretty awful club. The sound is garbage and lights are terrible. I hope PvD does not decide to establish his residency there after his tour of New York.