Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside Saturday Review.........

went straight to Merge on Saturday at about 11:30............it was kinda empty but starting to fill up a bit............I didn't care much because I think the club itself is fabulous............the club looked cool last year but now it looks amazing..........systems is sounds great, lighting is top notch and just the overall decor is ill............Richie played phenomenal as expected..........he really does some special things up there..........threw the Finally acapella over the beat from the MJ remix of Billy Jean.........dropped the Hella Good rmx by Roger Sanchez and a bunch of other great tracks..........the bartenders in there are very cool and def hook it up..........I was gonna look for George but I didn't know which bar you worked at and the girl I was with knew the bartender where we were so I stayed with her..........

left by about 1:30 to check out XS..........there was a ton of energy in there...........Baez was playing some sick stuff...........nice hard tribal shit with some very good vocals thrown in..........I hadn't been to XS on a Saturday yet but it def impressed the shit out of me...........great time.

decided not to hit Tempts as I will be there all next weekend...........:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

dropped the Hella Good rmx by Roger Sanchez and a

that track has been on the radio for a month now.... check out my buddies Masi and Mello mix.... They are Jersey jocks from the Jersey shore...

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

The music was good at Merge, and then Denny played prob he best set of the year thus far at Tempts, :D Great night even with the weather

My Thoughts Exactly... Denny and Richie both played really well.

Denny played some Oldies that made my night. "That Look, Rocket Man, Missing you" ... Best i've heard him play all summer.

Did Denny play his "SoulShaker mix"? FEEL the Drums... or Harry Romero's Disco Ball song?

Richie played a lot of new stuff that i've never heard before. His style is starting to catch on at Seaside. I didn't think Seaside could handle how hard he plays (his Metro Friday Sets), but I believe he adjusted his style a bit and added more vocals which makes his sets perfect for the shore.....

I bounced mainly between Merge and Tempts most of the night, I also stopped into XS for a little bit also. Baez was even ripping it up for the 10 minutes I was there.

The weather definitely killed the crowd everywhere. Hopefully next week will be more packed...

Originally posted by saleen351

that track has been on the radio for a month now.... check out my buddies Masi and Mello mix.... They are Jersey jocks from the Jersey shore...

I know this..........I never said it was new, I said it was good...........he played a shitload of other tracks I've never heard............

I will def check out that mix as well though...........:D

djdanfury I think I saw you...........I was at the bar left to the dancefloor.........

djdanfury I think I saw you...........I was at the bar left to the dancefloor.........

ha I thought that was you, but I wasn't positive.

Tyco, did you hear Rydell fuck with Oris Jay-Trippin and Shakedown? He timed the buildups and vocals perfectly and made the 2 one song. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Guest saleen351

I know this..........I never said it was new, I said it was good...........he played a shitload of other tracks I've never heard............

I will def check out that mix as well though...........:D

just promoting my buddies mix...:D

Originally posted by djdanfury

ha I thought that was you, but I wasn't positive.

Tyco, did you hear Rydell fuck with Oris Jay-Trippin and Shakedown? He timed the buildups and vocals perfectly and made the 2 one song. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

yup...........Richie did some crazy stuff..........sometimes I couldn't tell whether it was him going off or some remix I haven't heard yet...........flawless.

the track after Hella Good was insane........no clue what it was, sounded very Tenagliaish...........

saleen, what kind of music do those guys produce?

:D

Guest saleen351

yup...........Richie did some crazy stuff..........sometimes I couldn't tell whether it was him going off or some remix I haven't heard yet...........flawless.

the track after Hella Good was insane........no clue what it was, sounded very Tenagliaish...........

saleen, what kind of music do those guys produce?

:D

mostly housey stuff... has a mix of dirty cash that is banging... his screen name is djdeanmasi.... tell em the saleen send you... he'll hook you up with music....

went straight to Merge on Saturday at about 11:30............it was kinda empty but starting to fill up a bit............I didn't care much because I think the club itself is fabulous............the club looked cool last year but now it looks amazing..........systems is sounds great, lighting is top notch and just the overall decor is ill............Richie played phenomenal as expected..........he really does some special things up there..........threw the Finally acapella over the beat from the MJ remix of Billy Jean.........dropped the Hella Good rmx by Roger Sanchez and a bunch of other great tracks..........the bartenders in there are very cool and def hook it up..........I was gonna look for George but I didn't know which bar you worked at and the girl I was with knew the bartender where we were so I stayed with her..........

left by about 1:30 to check out XS..........there was a ton of energy in there...........Baez was playing some sick stuff...........nice hard tribal shit with some very good vocals thrown in..........I hadn't been to XS on a Saturday yet but it def impressed the shit out of me...........great time.

decided not to hit Tempts as I will be there all next weekend...........:D

Yo Tyco, stop in XS this saturday and come by my bar for some shots. Our Saturday's have been pretty fucking good and Baez has been playing like that every week. I work the upstairs bar by the balcony on Saturday's.

Originally posted by cody05

Yo Tyco, stop in XS this saturday and come by my bar for some shots. Our Saturday's have been pretty fucking good and Baez has been playing like that every week. I work the upstairs bar by the balcony on Saturday's.

A little birdie told us you bartend at Az-Tec on Saturdays???? A bunch of us will be staying there this weekend, Tyco included!!!

Originally posted by cody05

ok cody I'll def try to..........I'll be with a pretty big group so hopefully everyone will want to go to XS at some point............and thanks for the offer.

in any case, if what cmb says we'll def see you at the aztec also! haha :D

Originally posted by cmb1975

A little birdie told us you bartend at Az-Tec on Saturdays???? A bunch of us will be staying there this weekend, Tyco included!!!

That would be me but unfortunately I have this Saturday off due to my sisters graduation party, but my good friend Rolls will be working for me at the Aztec and he is my partner behind the bar at XS. Tell him Keith sent you. And if anyone you are with does not have a card for XS give him the names and we will put you on our list.... See you at XS!!!!