Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate kelly osbourne

Perfect example of everything that's bad about the music industry today. Art is not appreciated anymore, all they look for is a quick buck to make off the short attention span of the masses. Years ago that Papa don't preach video would've been laughed at, I can't believe people take that shit seriously and enjoy it.

she stinks, her video sucks

i always hated ozzy osbourne

the family is wacked, but they are a perfect example of what happens when deliqents get money

she has also got to be one of the ugliest girls i have ever seen in my life, i dont care how rich or famous she is, i doubt she gets any ass

and her brother is even uglier

she looks like such a :D clown wit her hair, lol

Originally posted by echostar

she is a chubby NOTHING of an "artist"

her parents are just milking her for every cent shes worth until everyone realizes shes garbage

i hate that whole family...sharon is a bitch, jacks pretty cool though

:blown:

i met the whole family last week backstage at DFP concert and they were all extremely nice. Every one who was working there or back there actually found Sharon very, nice and friendly. I talked to jack he was also very nice. As for Kelly being an artist i agree that she shouldn't be making a full album. I think one song by her is enough.But hey guess she can do it.

Originally posted by lefty5b

she stinks, her video sucks

i always hated ozzy osbourne

the family is wacked, but they are a perfect example of what happens when deliqents get money

she has also got to be one of the ugliest girls i have ever seen in my life, i dont care how rich or famous she is, i doubt she gets any ass

and her brother is even uglier

she looks like such a :D clown wit her hair, lol

Then I guess you only like Britney Spears and J Lo because of their looks NOT their talent!

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Of course they're just trying to make every penny they can! The question is, DON'T THEY ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?!!?!?!

:confused:

They can't get enough that's the damn problem. Sharon is just using her whole family to make as much as she can. :goofy:

Her deal is because she is ozzy's manager she gets 15 % of the profit. Then being his wife according to the pre nap she gets 50%. So technically according to her she makes more then ozzy, 65% in all.

In addition to add to my argument. Howard Stern came up with the idea for the Ozbornes and wanted to produce it too. He threw the prelimanry idea and figures at ozzy and Sharon and then what happens. Sharon turns around and proposes the show to MTV. :deal:

Taking credit for Howards idea and manipulating the cash flow as much as ahe can.

As far as the kids, if history repeats itself likea majority of most child starlets and performers, Kelly and Jack will be addicted to some type of substance soon and in and out of rehab then they'll probably be suing both Sahron and Ozzy and blaming them.

The sad part in all this is that Kelly was on some intreview the other day saying that she didn't want any of this and that it just happened...

She wanted to live a normal life that's all... yeah right.

:moon: Just my two thoughts on shitty American pop culture. :constipa:

Big Ralph from the left.

They wouldn't get away with this crap if it was happening in the left.

Ozzy didn't come up with the idea...

He was coming out with a new album, so to get himself back in the spotlight sort of, MTV arranged to film Ozzy moving into his new home with his whole family. It was supposed to be a couple of days and that was it, but MTV liked what they saw and suggested the show. The family agreed.

Originally posted by elements

Ozzy didn't come up with the idea...

He was coming out with a new album, so to get himself back in the spotlight sort of, MTV arranged to film Ozzy moving into his new home with his whole family. It was supposed to be a couple of days and that was it, but MTV liked what they saw and suggested the show. The family agreed.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

But from what i had read in publications, It was Howard that proposed the idea originally and he wanted to produce it.

Big Ralph from the left.:D

i'm sorry but i think that if all of us came from famous families that made crazy loot, that we would all be out to claim our own fame as well.

the girl may suck yes, but at least she is getting her name out there and making $$$ and yes, even though $$$ is not everything, she still has more than any of us do.

i give her props for at least trying to do something, even if daddy is the reason she has this stairway to fame .... hell if it was in front of me, i'd walk up it too !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm sorry but i think that if all of us came from famous families that made crazy loot, that we would all be out to claim our own fame as well.

the girl may suck yes, but at least she is getting her name out there and making $$$ and yes, even though $$$ is not everything, she still has more than any of us do.

i give her props for at least trying to do something, even if daddy is the reason she has this stairway to fame .... hell if it was in front of me, i'd walk up it too !!!

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Hey what can be said "american pop culture", whatever people magazine and Mtv says is hot the public goes out and eat it up.

Look at Dirty Vegas

I personally wouldn't ever go out and buy Kelly's crappy song. Hell the Hansons put her to shame.

ummbopin it from the left,

Big Ralph :hat:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

You guys are so mean. I wonder what you guys look like?:rolleyes:

call me cocky but i know im better looking for a guy then she is for a girl

PLUS...........im not being marketed to millions of people, that tends to change the standards a little

Yea it must be nice to have a father in the bisness

She says "daddy I wanna sing" and boom shes got a record deal and shes singing some old madonna song that 100 ppl have done remakes of, and she doesnt even have talent. Damnit give the struggling artist a chance FUCK THAT BITCH

:mad:

Originally posted by echostar

she is a chubby NOTHING of an "artist"

her parents are just milking her for every cent shes worth until everyone realizes shes garbage

i hate that whole family...sharon is a bitch, jacks pretty cool though

:blown:

I actually kinda think she's milking everything out f her father's success.. think about it.. if she wasn't Kelly OSBORNE.. would we even be talking about her??