Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dog Mauling !!!

so whats the consensus on this ??

looks like the grand jury indictment of second degree murder was over-ruled by the judge. the convicted couple may only face up to 4 years in prison now.

what do you guys think ??

should they go 15 to life or the 4 years ??

i didn't know the whole story but today i read about it. this couple didn't even call 911 after their dog mauled this lady leaving her with over 90 viscious wounds that killed her. she crawled back to her apt. and called for help herself while the couple consoled the dogs.

i say LIFE - either that or throw them to the lions !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

looks like the grand jury indictment of second degree murder was over-ruled by the judge. the convicted couple may only face up to 4 years in prison now.

i didn't know the whole story but today i read about it. this woman didn't even call 911 after the dog mauled this lady leaving her with over 90 viscious wounds that killed her. she crawled back to her apt. and called for help herself while the couple consoled the dogs.

i saw LIFE - either that or throw them to the lions !!!

I say we tie them down, skin them, toss salt over their bodies and let slugs melt them away.

I don't think the Judge had any right throwing out that verdict. A jury returned a guilty plea on manslaughter counts. If verdicts and punishments are going to be ammended by judges so easily our judicial system will be in huge trouble.

i didn't know the whole story but today i read about it. this couple didn't even call 911 after their dog mauled this lady leaving her with over 90 viscious wounds that killed her. she crawled back to her apt. and called for help herself while the couple consoled the dogs.

i say LIFE - either that or throw them to the lions !!!

yes, I remember reading the whole article on this in rolling stone or some type of magazine! i can't believe the woman let her dogs go after this poor woman. it's horrible and sick - and i think it was right that the dogs were put to sleep because once they get a taste of blood - it is definetly not a good thing!!!

I read the story and she just stood there while her dogs attacked this woman!

Originally posted by perns2002

Not what I meant, I mean if your dog loose it and gets away from you and goes after someone, u can't control him right ?

perns - i agree with you but there is more to this story. these people knew and raised these animals to be malicious. they knew what they were capable of and still .... they did not have that animal on a leash.

i also think they had problems with this woman. she was a lesbian and they had issues with her sexuality which is what some are saying is the reason the owners did not curb the dogs.

17 months later, the dogs are now dead and this couple is awaiting their sentence .... yet they still have never once apologized to the victims family, they have no remorse.

i think they should be fed to zoo animals so they can see what it's like !!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

and i think it was right that the dogs were put to sleep because once they get a taste of blood - it is definetly not a good thing!!!

Ive seen pitbulls eat all sorts of bloody meat, yet they are still super nice. Its all about how the owner raises them. If they raise them as killers, thats what they will be. You can make a maltese into a destroyer if you really want to.

perns - i agree with you but there is more to this story. these people knew and raised these animals to be malicious. they knew what they were capable of and still .... they did not have that animal on a leash.

i also think they had problems with this woman. she was a lesbian and they had issues with her sexuality which is what some are saying is the reason the owners did not curb the dogs.

17 months later, the dogs are now dead and this couple is awaiting their sentence .... yet they still have never once apologized to the victims family, they have no remorse.

i think they should be fed to zoo animals so they can see what it's like !!

perns, its true, i read the whole article - they did nothing to stop these dogs - they were trained to be nasty and the woman didn't like the girl her dogs attacked - they never got along - she literally stood there and watched it happen! they deserve what they are getting!

i think they should be fed to

zoo animals so they can see what it's like !!

I did not knwo this thanks for the info Barbiegirl, how can you raise a domestic animal to be cruel, so sad, give them life

Originally posted by clubchic1006

perns, its true, i read the whole article - they did nothing to stop these dogs - they were trained to be nasty and the woman didn't like the girl her dogs attacked - they never got along - she literally stood there and watched it happen! they deserve what they are getting!

I see I see, she proabaly thought the dogs woud get in trouble (put to sleep) and nothing woudlhappen to her. So sad things like this have to happen. SHe shoud get her head checked.................