Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps vs XS

Originally posted by neena16

You don't know what kind of drama this may cause...

BUT all I have to say is this no matter how small Temps is I wouldn't change a thing cause if you changed anything it wouldn't be Temps. :D:cool:

Yeah your right, I agree but just a little bit bigger could you imagine Denny at XS, now there's a thought............

even though this board is crawling with TEMPS PEOPLE, i'm going to take the chance..... i'm going with XS on this one !!!

:D :D :D

the music at TEMPS is by far more OUTSTANDING but i like the atmosphere at XS better there's more room and a more eclectic crowd.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

even though this board is crawling with TEMPS PEOPLE, i'm going to take the chance..... i'm going with XS on this one !!!

:D :D :D

the music at TEMPS is by far more OUTSTANDING but i like the atmosphere at XS better there's more room and a more eclectic crowd.

ah ohhh you've done it now...you've stated your opinion ;):D

the dancefloor at XS is still pretty small............

the upper floors overlooking the club is pretty sick though..........cept when idiots drop their drinks on your head like they did to mine the other night..........

as for energy and overall vibe --> Tempts :D

Originally posted by neena16

You don't know what kind of drama this may cause...

BUT all I have to say is this no matter how small Temps is I wouldn't change a thing cause if you changed anything it wouldn't be Temps. :D:cool:

It would be great if they added another floor somehow. On holiday weekends, its unbearable sometimes how packed it gets.

Both clubs have a good set up! I went to Xs saturday before Tempts and it was really really good. The guy who opened for Baez was really good and Baez was pretty fucking good for the 45 mins I heard him. It was hard for me to leave Xs because it was a reall good crowd and the friends I came with stayed, but I'm the tempkid and I had to go. Cody thanks for the shots the size of mixdrinks and that mixed Baez cd you gave me is really good. As for Tempts layout ,in my opinion it is the best of the many clubs I been to. It's the perfect layout for that kind of energy.

Guest saleen351

XS is a great balance all things you'd want in a club... cody did a great job bringing the djs in... temps needs another bathroom.. by the time you go and make it back to your crew you have to go again...

Originally posted by tempkid

Both clubs have a good set up! I went to Xs saturday before Tempts and it was really really good. The guy who opened for Baez was really good and Baez was pretty fucking good for the 45 mins I heard him. It was hard for me to leave Xs because it was a reall good crowd and the friends I came with stayed, but I'm the tempkid and I had to go. Cody thanks for the shots the size of mixdrinks and that mixed Baez cd you gave me is really good. As for Tempts layout ,in my opinion it is the best of the many clubs I been to. It's the perfect layout for that kind of energy.

You got it Tempkid. I guess I will see you a little more often now on Saturday's. At least for some of the night you still have to be loyal to Ceeotter....

Originally posted by saleen351

XS is a great balance all things you'd want in a club... cody did a great job bringing the djs in... temps needs another bathroom.. by the time you go and make it back to your crew you have to go again...

Yo, when are you coming for a visit???

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey are you going? Yeah change of plans for perns2002

Yes! can you believe it, I'm going to show my face at Cryan's thursday night! are you going?!

Music - Temps - Setup - XS - if only denny could be at XS!!! but I love temps and will until the day I die!!!:) :)