Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBclubbin needs a job

Originally posted by ibclubbin

just out of college and nothing to do....I need a job like you guys all have, one that pays well and allows me to do nothing but bullshit on CP all day long....

who can hook it up????:D

BG

I need to know your location (area to work in) and qualifications!

:) :) :)

just out of college and nothing to do....I need a job like you guys all have, one that pays well and allows me to do nothing but bullshit on CP all day long....

BG

I can give you a few refrences to call, do you have a resume put together? E mail me if your serious Pernsxx@aol.com

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hey maybe you guys can help me. I am looking for something new. I currently work in HR but I am due for change.

Tell me about it. I've worked in HR (Benefits) for 4 years and it's definitely time for a change.

BG

Then it means we'd have to let out the secret........:tongue:

What are you looking to do???

as a matter of fact, i wanted to work for merril(for any finance firm to be honest)......last summer i interned with MSDW, and i just graduated with a degree in Management (Rutgers doesnt specify)

clubchic, im in the process of tweaking my resume out....I'm gonna email you as soon as it is done:D

by the way, i live in New Brunswick:D

BG

as a matter of fact, i wanted to work for merril(for any finance firm to be honest)......last summer i interned with MSDW, and i just graduated with a degree in Management (Rutgers doesnt specify)

clubchic, im in the process of tweaking my resume out....I'm gonna email you as soon as it is done:D

by the way, i live in New Brunswick:D

BG

Yay! I'll keep an eye out for it babe!!! ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

send me your resume and i'll forward it to my hr peeps. hit me on aol im.

ps. merrill sucks

I should tell you to bite me for saying merrill sucks but you know what - i hate it too - but it is a GOOD job and pays well. Plus, it's a young atmosphere/crowd that works here and we do happy hours and shit all the time - the people i work with party hard - it's actually a FUN place to work!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I should tell you to bite me for saying merrill sucks but you know what - i hate it too - but it is a GOOD job and pays well. Plus, it's a young atmosphere/crowd that works here and we do happy hours and shit all the time - the people i work with party hard - it's actually a FUN place to work!!! :tongue:

i might bite you so watch out.

SSB rules the street. the best thing you have going is that your boss has a cool last name....:tongue:

Originally posted by latinaz

YOUR THE BEST!!! - ID HIRE YOU:D

for you i would work pro bono

Ok, i should have my resume done by tomorrow, and im gonna be sending it out to you guys......hopefully we can put me to work or its not gonna be much of a summer :(

thanx guys!

BG