Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gropapussy Is Dead...long Live The Warriors

IT IS MORE THAN PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LEADER OF THE ALLIANCE A.K.A. "GROPEAHOMO" HAS FELT THE PRESSURE, HEARD THE FOOTSTEPS, AND IS BASICLY TERRIFIED FROM THE TRUE LEADERS OF THE JERSEY SHORE : THE WARRIORS. IT'S A SHAME THAT HE HAD TO BAIL OUT ON HIS CREW BUT, WE WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM A GUY WHO'S CLAIM TO FAME IS STEALING "THE ROCK'S" CATCH PHRASES. MABYE SINCE THE ROCK HAS LEFT THE WWE YOU HAVE RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY?WHO KNOWS?...WHO CARES.

DO YOU REALLY EXPECT EVERYONE TO BELIEVE THIS STORY OF A PROMOTION? CAMON GROPPY! YOU KNOW YOU FAILED ONCE AGAIN TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT. REMEMBER WHAT THE JUDGE SAID MR. DEADBEAT DAD, "THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT GROPADILDO"

OUR HEARTS AND CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO THE HEARTBREAKID SCHLONGER AND THE REST OF THE ALLIANCE WHO NOW HAVE NO LEADER TO LOOK UP TO. BUT WAIT, WE HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!!

THE WARRIORS WILL NOW BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIPS!!! NOW THIS IS A NON PAYING JOB BUT, TO BE AN EX-ALLIANCE MEMBER SIMPLY STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A WARRIOR IS MORE THAN ENOUGH PAY. I KNOW MYSELF, AS WELL AS JOEY SLIX, HAVE MANY MANY MEANINGLESS TASKS FOR ALL EX-ALLIANCE MEMBERS(aka warrior interns) TO TACKLE.

SO FEAR NOT GUIDETTE MONSTERS A.K.A. LOAD CATCHERS, CUM DUMPSTERS, SKANKS, AND SLUTS OF BELMAR, THERE IS A NEW ENFORCEMENT OF ORDER IN TOWN : WARRIOR INC

At least come up with some new shit. You feed off of gropes post and him and his alliance were around way before you and your warriors. If I could remeber one of your warriors made a statement of joing forces togeather with the alliance, but grope shit all over him. Grope has had some of the best post ever, since the original first juicehead of the board Juiceboy. Gropes post will be missed, lets hope some of his alliance members from last summer come back(Monsterguido,Shlonger,Fleximus,Cyphead,Ghboy,and Maximus.

Originally posted by tempkid

At least come up with some new shit. You feed off of gropes post and him and his alliance were around way before you and your warriors. If I could remeber one of your warriors made a statement of joing forces togeather with the alliance, but grope shit all over him. Grope has had some of the best post ever, since the original first juicehead of the board Juiceboy. Gropes post will be missed, lets hope some of his alliance members from last summer come back(Monsterguido,Shlonger,Fleximus,Cyphead,Ghboy,and Maximus.

HOW EXACTLY DO I "FEED" OFF GROPEADUMMY?

DO I QUOTE WRESTLERS? I DON'T THINK SO. AND I'LL ADMIT, SOME OF HIS POSTS WERE WITTY, BUT REPETITIVE AT BEST.

AND IF YOU REMEMBER CORRECTLY DUNCEKID, HIS CREW REACHED OUT FOR US AND APOLOGIZED TO US FOR THE MIXUP.

GROPEADOPE THOUGHT WE WERE PREPPIES, WHICH IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH.

YOU ARE ALSO CORRECT WITH THE FACT THE ALLIANCE WAS HERE FIRST. BUT REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS HERE FIRST THE ALLIANCE IS DEAD AND THE WARRIORS ARE HERE TO STAY.

LONG LIVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN WARRIORS

I agree grop's posts where some of the best I have ever read on this board.

vip bites off his writing style and wants to be him everyone knows it including himself. It's quite obvious that vip is very upset that he will have no new material to steal for the weekend when he is hanging outside the teen club trying to pick up 14 year olds.

ALLIANCE will never be dead. We have a cult-like following and can, if we choose to, spread like cancer cells. Due to the strict enforcement and regulation of our acceptance requirements, we only allow a select few, if any to join. This keeps our crew, the ALLIANCE, a premier, exclusive, and prestigious one. The Warriors are the Ocean Community College to our HARVARD. Notice the trends we have started: The terms guidette monsters and guido fist pumping (among many others), the self-absorption topics, the junction of our people and giving our group a title. How can you try and bash something when the formation of your group was based entirely on our blueprint? Look at how quickly you tried to enlarge your crew. If Harvard were to open its doors to anyone, would it still be considered a top notch college? You Warriors can continue to emulate us, and try and be all you can be, but remember, YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME.

Originally posted by tommytempts

Absolutely, the bar has been empty for too long already.

I will be making an appearance Mr. Tempts.......I'll give you a call before the weekend comes. I have a minor conflict of interest with my step family and the nanny from mehico.

Originally posted by tommytempts

Absolutely, the bar has been empty for too long already.

I know...you warriors are losing your high status at Temps. The last time I was there some people from the Alliance were at the back bar making a ruckus. :D

Tommy temps will you be sporting the hat this weekend???:D;)

Originally posted by neena16

I know...you warriors are losing your high status at Temps. The last time I was there some people from the Alliance were at the back bar making a ruckus. :D

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey jenni..

are you going down??

me and piro will most likely be down this weekend.

You should get the warriors together and come to Sandbar in Jersey City on Fri. I went there last Fri for the first time and had a really good time. :D

Hey jenni..

are you going down??

me and piro will most likely be down this weekend.

You should get the warriors together and come to Sandbar in Jersey City on Fri. I went there last Fri for the first time and had a really good time. :D

Hi Neena !!

Umm I am going down sat. night b/c i have to go to my goddaughters dance recital .

I have been to sandbar ... it is fun

I might go with one of my girlfriends and probably Badass

I will submit the idea to the warriors for review but i think they like to save all thier fire for tempts ... but you never know

Hi Tommy Tempts !!!

I hope you have your Kangol ready to go for this weekend

Hi Neena !!

Umm I am going down sat. night b/c i have to go to my goddaughters dance recital .

I will submit the idea to the warriors for review but i think they like to save all thier fire for tempts ... but you never know

Hi Tommy Tempts !!!

Okay sweetie...I think your right about saving it for Temps they have a hard enough getting there as it is. ;):D

Hi Neena !!

Hi Tommy Tempts !!!

Kangol Warriors

thats b/c they are old !!! ;)

J/K !!!

Your dead for that one Juggs...............As it is I think I'm babysitting for my stepsister Friday(or doing my Stepsisters babysitter)..........something like that

Hey now, Juggs & I have missed one saturday............Tommytempts is always representing