Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man there is nothing quite like..

Being in a hospital hooked up to IVs of Dextrose in which you must piss out 32 .oz in a bottle and then once yer finally in a nice cozy sleep on a piece of cock suckin fuckin shit hospital mattress of which i dont care HOW fuckin adjustable it is the shit aint a goddamn Simmons beautyrest...you then have a bottom-row toothless southern black lady coming in yer room bout 6am asking you if you want or need a sponge bath in which at that point in time do the words, "No thank you" never were spoken with such sincerity.

Boy its great to be fuckin home.

Originally posted by hoke

Dude... bottom row toothless southern black ladies are HOT! You should've said yes... you might've scored... those baths get pretty personal ;)

she JUST wasn't "southern" enough for me ya know?

its like..i go for the more "Aunt Jemima look" IF ya know what i mean. ;)

Originally posted by xxlea

Ayy Papi!! Este Gringo tratando de hablar español!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

guess laying in bed learning this spanish dictionary hasnt been paying off.....guess i have to venture on over to the MUTHAFUCKIN es la en labibliotecha for more books. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sweetfun

Happy your feeling better!

OH FUCK!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU OR TALKED TO YOU IN SO LONG!!!!!!! HOWS THE "DOMINATOR" ;) We must get together without a fuckin doubt in the near future DEFINITELY...and lemme know if and when tony gene dave or anyone is playing. Take care..miss ya man.