Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MERGE ROLL CALL, I want to meet you guys

Originally posted by perns2002

silly, where inside merge............................................ :confused:

Oh I'm a little slow....I'll be with piro8 either by George's bar or dancing with DJDAN on the dance floor. :D I'll look for you sweetie. I love to match the faces with the names...:D

What's his CP name? and thanks by the way

Your Welcome. His name is ml2k1. Here is what he wrote about the comps:

Originally posted by ml2k1

Also, in honor of our 1st Anniversary, I have been givin permission to give FREE ADMISSION to all CPpeeps that enter Merge before11:30. If you would like to be the comp list for the Anniversary, pm me your name plus how many people you will be with. (ex. jennifer +3). Thanks everyone. See ya Sat.

George b.

A good meeting spot is at George's bar. In honor of the the great things George and the rest of the Metro/Merge staff does for CP members, George will be accepting

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2::makeout: from the ladies of CP.

:D

I woud love to finally meet some of you guys, I will be going to Merge on Saturday. My freind is running the Hip-Hop room.... I m most likely won't be in there but I have to show my support........

Who's going?

Hi baby girl! I don't think I will be there :( But I will see you on Thursday night!!!:tongue:

You won't be down the shore at all? this weekend?

Thursday night I am all yours

I don't know - we might go down friday and go to xs but my friend is bugging us to go to his bday party - it is going to be a kick ass party though with lots of "stuff"! :) It's at someones place with a pool, hot tub and everything - a dj too! i just know that if we don't go he will never forgive us! i want to go to temps so bad saturday too but, I might have to hold off and make a grand appearance the following saturday!!!