Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck nyc in the summer jersey shore roll call

Originally posted by hotcheme

this is stupid to argue about. people like to hang out where they belong. so those of us who prefer new york should be grateful that the jersey shore type stays down there and not worry about it.

if it's so stupid then shut your hole !!!

:D :D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you and quoth can both SUCK A FART OUT OF MY ASS !!!

your ass is too tight to suck a smidgen of diarhea out of, let alone an innocent fart...i especially would not want to hyperventilate from your anal vapor.

Originally posted by perns2002

If you read what she really wrote u may have to take that back............. STEP OFF BITCH.............

DON'T get your panties all bunched up because people have more fun at the JERSEY shore then in NYC in the Summer time.............

Don't u have a john to make happy somewhere WHOA ...........

As I said, people who can't afford a REAL trip out of town go to Jersey.....so tell your trailer park barbie wannabe whore friend to cash her welfare check, get her nails done at Sheneneh's and have fun in Newark at New Jersey's finest bar/club "The Bridge and Tunnel Hideaway"

LOLLOLOL

:laugh: :laugh:

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

Jersey Shore = People who can's afford a REAL vacation.

-iliana

:D

Just wanna say, I paid $2000.00 for my shore house. Maybe I got screwed ;) . Just kidding, I don't think its because they don't have $$$, I think its just somtimes an easier alternative to go down there every weekend, then to blow $2000.00 on one vacation. Just my thought.....:idea:

Originally posted by quoth

your ass is too tight to suck a smidgen of diarhea out of, let alone an innocent fart...i especially would not want to hyperventilate from your anal vapor.

Yeah u better try illiana or whatever her name is, ass I have heard is super duper loose, double fisted up her shit...............

Don't hate cuz u ain't barbiegirl............

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Just wanna say, I paid $2000.00 for my shore house. Maybe I got screwed ;) . Just kidding, I don't think its because they don't have $$$, I think its just somtimes an easier alternative to go down there every weekend, then to blow $2000.00 on one vacation. Just my thought.....:idea:

Don't be mad just because cant afford to get u can't afford to get out of the city and there isn't a subway that goes from manhattan to the jersey shore.

Its all about the Blvd in Seaside in the summer on Saturdays. Merge and Temps with Rydell and Tsettos. The vibe and energy can not be matched to these place anywhere in NYC, except for Vinyl with DT. Vinyl/Arc is the only club that is good in the summer IMO.

Don't be mad just because cant afford to get u can't afford to get out of the city and there isn't a subway that goes from manhattan to the jersey shore.

wasn't meant for you sorrry about that..................:D

2000 isnt bad we paid 12,000 one year, but it was just georgeous............

Hey. I live in Jersey. I was backing your points up. I said I paid 2 grand for my house. I did it because I have somewhere to go every weekend. And contrary to others remarks, I also paid for a vacation to Vegas too for 6 days.